Do you care about pips? Or do you just play for fun?

Options

http://www.strawpoll.me/18414143/r

I play for fun:D I don't care about the rank system. If I get a pip then great if I depip I don't care:)

As long as I have fun that all that matters:D

Good luck in your future games:)

Comments

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

For Fun

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Fun.

I actually have less fun once i go past purple ranks.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

I had only in my first weeks look at my rank/stats and so on. After that, I had after a rank reset just play for fun.

You get also the matches against red ranks in low ranks, so why bother to rank up?

It's just unnecessary stress.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Fun, however I have more fun as I rank up so that I won’t be stomping my opponents easily.

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392
    Options

i don't see any more fun in this game

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

I play for bloodpoints

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Hint if you don't want to go past purple ranks or want to stay at green and lower and its up to you if you want to do this.

Course survivors won't like this:) and it's to camp the hook so you can stay at the rank you want to:)

• snowflake102
    Options

I agree. I stay at ranks 12 and 14 cause that is only as high as I will go.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

I care about pips when I play Survivor because when rank reset happens, my teammates go from 2 IQ to -2 IQ.

I care about pips when I play Killer because if I pip too much, then I'm going to be in the biohazard ranks where not playing any of the S tier Killers with a full snowball build is basically an automatic loss.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Well yeah, i knew, just saying how i feel about it. 😊

• Chatkovski
    Chatkovski Member Posts: 309
    Options

Normally, I do not care, in other games I never play in ranked because I do not have a competitive spirit.

Here, it's hard to ignore because you see it everywhere, and there is no choice.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i am playing for fun.

that said, it can really be a huge letdown when you had an really fun round and suddenly the screen tells you "entity displeased"

• Acanelo
    Acanelo Member Posts: 9
    Options

I try to play for fun, but the higher the rank, the less fun I have, specifically purple ranks and lower. I’ll admit, I get pretty frustrated when I’m getting gen rushed and the game makes me bust out every swear word I know. By that point, I just open the gates for them. If you can’t beat them, join them.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

Fun and growing the already rather large item collection that my Ace has 😄

• snowflake102
    Options

Hint you can do this but only do this if you want to go back to a rank that you had the most fun in. And that is either camp the hook to make your self depip or play a killer that your not good at and depip:)

And play for fun on that rank:D but be prepared for salt from survivors:D

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

I mainly play to have fun, pips don't really mean anything to me anymore

• SophisticatedOtter
    SophisticatedOtter Member Posts: 13
    Options

When I play killer I just want to have fun, but survivor I like to try to pip.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

Depends on the killer I'm using. For example, Plague has a good chance of safety pipping on a 4k, so there's not point in worrying about pips with her.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Options

I don't care about pips or bloodpoints, I am here to have a good time and collect lots of salt from dead survivors

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454
    Options

I stopped caring about pips once I reached rank 1 on both sides

Now I only play for bloodpoints and fun

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

The only time that I care about ranking up and getting points is when I'm trying to rank up a character and unlock the perks I want for them. Otherwise, I just hop on to play casually when ever I'm in the mood to do so.

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742
    Options

Only new players care about pips and rank because of the achievements. Otherwise there is no point at all.