Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Generator Revision Idea

KaNGoL
KaNGoL Member Posts: 20

This is just a suggestion that I thought would be fun, so I figured I'd post it here.

Each generator has to be repaired on each available side. The overall time it would take to complete a generator would not change, but you would have to complete each side first, as opposed to staying on one side for the duration of the repair.

Additionally, when starting a side of the generator, you would have to complete a series of difficult skill checks, much like the "Brand New Part" skill checks to begin the repair on each side.

This isn't really a "game changing" idea, but would bring a new level of fun to the repairs, slow down the generator repairs a tiny bit, and would break up the boring aspect of generator repairs. This would also allow a chance for a failed skill check at the beginning of a gen, that could allow the killer to apply generator pressure early on.

In my opinion, this would be a win/win.

Just an idea, don't yell at me! :D

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Impossible skillcheck Doctor HERE I COME!

• KaNGoL
    KaNGoL Member Posts: 20

I didn't mean that you would have to do the skill checks EACH time you started on the side. For example, if you pass the skill checks, and have to run, when you came back the skill checks would still be completed and you would just start where you left off. You would only need to complete them once.

I just think it would be fun to have another layer of the generator repair versus the current mechanics.

Obviously, there are probably aspects/perks that are slipping my mind that may make this non-viable, but I was just throwing this out there.