The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ease the Blood point Grind

3 ideas to help with the grind of leveling characters up, but not so drastic as to break the game or make it too easy:

1. Allow killers/survivors to sell back unwanted add-ons and offering for half-price (brown= 1500 blood, etc.). Example: I'm never going to play a Coldwind Farm offering for Myers or Spirit so they're just piling up in my inventory (when I can't avoid them in blood webs), it'd help to level those or other characters up if there was someway to lessen the blow of getting stuck with unwanted blood web items. Also, I would allow survivors to sell back unwanted items, too. I don't think either killers or survivors should be allowed to sell back perks; once you buy those, you're stuck with them.
  2. When you unlock a teachable perk that character receives the 3rd level of that perk in their inventory. For instance, if you level David up and unlock We're Going to Live Forever, that perk in his inventory becomes level 3 if it wasn't already.
  3. When prestiging characters to level 2 or 3, they start out with their own perks at that level. Prestige David to level 2, and you start with all his perks at level 2, etc.

Comments

• lynelmane
    lynelmane Member Posts: 549

I like all these ideas.

• MathewMii
    MathewMii Member Posts: 62

I second all of these ideas.

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

I had a similiar idea like idea 1

But getting half bloodpoints back is a bit much

I have tons of addons, items and offerings on all of my characters that I don't want. If I could sell all of that for half their price each I would get millions of bp easily without playing.

If this idea would get added to the game you should only get a small amount of points per item back.

Still, it's a good idea I wanna see being added

• nan1234
    nan1234 Member Posts: 131

I’m a simple man, I see a good idea, I upvote it.