Hook Phase Skip To Speed Up Lost Match

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

So skipping hook phases was implemented to just speed up the game that's practically over, right?

Killer hooks last guy &, no matter what hook phase, they will get Entity-stabbed.

But an exception still exist, which is that you're in either phase 1 or 2 before the last person gets sacrificed.

Only once you enter the next phase will it then skip phases again, unless you entered phase 3 of course.

Now this is probably common knowledge.

But the goal to skip phases was to end the game faster, yet the game is practically over as well in the exception i just wrote down, yet it won't just auto-kill them.

Believe me: I don't really care if they decide to make it so it will skip phases no matter if you're already in one or if they decide to do nothing about it, but i just wanted to point out this inconsistency.

If the reason is: "Well, you're hooking someone, which means the other can try to unhook themselves while you're far away, maybe even succeed and find the hatch."

Well okay, understandable.

That wouldn't excuse phase 2 though.

Struggle BP can't be the reason, otherwise they wouldn't skip phases in the first place.

Comments