Change Red Mori to ONE Insta Kill

Options

So almost everyone want's a change to the red mori. So how we change it from "Can Kill everyone after 1 hook" to "Can kill one right away without hooking"?

I know it would be really strong, but it could give the mori some actual usage, especially against SWF.

Condition: You've to down any Survivor you want to kill. This includes Myers. So he can't just grab you, like he can when using Tombstones.

Keep green and yellow moris as is.

What do you guys say?

Comments

• newavitar
    newavitar Member Posts: 395
    Options

Red Moris are already an immediate loss for the killer. Mori-ing with a red one is no more than a black pip. They're fine how they are.

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772
    Options

Can we keep discussion about ranking out of this topic. If a Killer is willing to use a mori, then it's their choice and consequence of possibly not ranking up.

So back to topic, please :)

• Acanelo
    Acanelo Member Posts: 9
    Options

Hmm... not gonna lie, I like it but I feel like removing someone out of the game like may be a tad bit too much. Especially on high mobility killers like nurse and billy. Though this is more balanced than the Mori how it is right now. I feel like the ebony mori should only kill two people after they’ve been hooked. Then again, if the nerf the Mori, they should nerf the insta heal. I find nothin equally cheesy.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

Not really fine as the survivors also usually suffer if they're killed after being hooked once.

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

Moris remove two hook states

The last survivor already loses all hook states so at most you are gaining 6 free hook states from an Ebony Mori

But to use it you must find, and down, a specific survivor or hook someone else who you then also have to find

You can generally tell when a killer has a mori so you can play around it, either be playing more carefully or blocking the hook

Generally survivors refuse to adapt anything new and instead cry on the forum or rahequit until they get what they want. See also: survivors doing the last gen while the killer is coming and then attempting to drown the killer in their tears when they get destroyed by NOED

Moris are balanced by their rarity and how unfun it is too use them in every game. There is nothing to change

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,029
    Options

Ironiccally, you pretty much already have this effect. The amount of ppl who immediately DC after being downed first, EXPECIALLY when they think theres a mori... I started using up my shrouds as killer, just to screw with ppl with the "hidden offering".

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

This is a perfect illustration why both the current and upcoming disconnect ban system are bad: As long as the usage percentage of moris is below the disconnect ban percentage you can disconnect against literally every mori. Cases like that must be handled manually

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Yeah man, getting immediately removed from the game sounds fun.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

@newavitar pips LUL

Don't threaten people with a good time.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,005
    Options

If you do that, then keys need to be changed to only allow the holder to escape. I wouldn't mind nerfing the ebony mori so that it requires two hooks instead of one to use.

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656
    Options

Who cares about pips nowadays? It's all about killing and surviving, noone with to much hours takes pipping serious.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

why would i even bother spending 7k BPs in the bloodweb when i can also spand 5k and get a mori that will do the exact same for me?

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Mori's and Keys are a catch up mechanic to give lesser experienced players a chance against those who are better than them (most people who are good at the game and care about ranking up don't even bother with them.

They will be as hated as the Blue Shell from Mario kart, but they will never go away as they are a necessary evil.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

And why should a survivor give a ######### about the killer piping or not?

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    Options
  • Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

dude, we should totally be able to find the hatch as soon as the game starts, doesn't that sound fun?

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    edited August 2019
    Options

No need to be butthurt kid i was just pointing out the irony of ruining own matches by trying to trick the survivors.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

All OP ######### needs to be removed from the game. One of the main reasons I take breaks is because I lose games as survivor/killer because of an item or offering and not skill.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,029
    edited August 2019
    Options

Cuz its funny to see ppl in the endgame chat complain about something that you werent even using. I actually just finished watching a Tru3talent video where this very thing happened. The whole video, Tru3 is talking about the killer having a mori...and no one noticed the shroud in his loadout at the endgame screen.

• Aceonfire
    Aceonfire Member Posts: 304
    Options

After playing solo survivor for 10-15 matches...there is nothing I like more than switching to killer and using an green or yellow for 2-3 matches in a row. I almost always get one or more of the people that made me want to use a mori in the first place.

Ebonies I save for after long survivor sessions after rank reset. I use them on scratched mirror Myers with spirit fury/enduring/iron maiden and ruin which ensures maximum salt. It's also fun to use devour hope and rancor in place of IM and ruin,

It's what I call balance.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Hahaha.... NO.

Survivors have it so easy, but this is not the way to change moris. You have the green one for that.

I'd just make it so red moris have to two hook first. That way it's more of a "I do this instead of hooking" gameplay change.

I also think they need more mori animations, but that's beside the point.