Give Crotus Prenn asylum the Badham preschool treatment

Clockso
Clockso Member Posts: 853
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

alright you snaccs, let's have a little talk about everyone's favorite map: Crotus Prenn Asylum. **sarcasm**

Let's start from outside the asylum:

What you see here, is a totem out in the open, and instead of hiding it right next to that rock, it decided to take a sun bath in the night. these totems spawns are the reason why some people dislike ruin. i understand the high-risk high-reward of hex perks but this is just free 1500 bloodpoints for the survivors with little to no effort.

Moving on, let's start inside the asylum from the entrance:

Entering the asylum, we are greeted with one of the most safest pallets in the game.

Continuing on:

this 1 building has one of the strongest windows in the game.

but that's not all, if this window isn't good enough for you here is a second strong window:

you can circle these windows for a good 3 times if the killer is an M1 mid tier killer,

oh wait, did i mention that this map includes a killer shack on top of all that i mentioned?

this map needs at the very least better totem spawns, the infinites are counterable by bamboozle,

This map is in my opinion, the second most busted map, the first being of course Haddonfield, i wanted to make a post about haddonfield but this discussion will be 10x longer so i settled with this map since it's easier to fix, haddonfield is so bad it would be better off deleted but the asylum has potential

Comments