Graphic

Hello,

I have the processor AMD FX 6300 Six Core and I want to play the game with the best settings. Which graphics card would be the best?

Thank you for your answers.

Comments

• dbd_noob
    dbd_noob Member Posts: 225

I had that processor paired with a gtx960 and they worked very well together not only for this game.

Now I moved to ryzen with a stronger card and play on low, because it is brighter then... :)

• ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368

is gtx960 better then gtx 1050ti?

@dbd_noob

• dbd_noob

I think those are not too different. But as the 1050ti is newer, I would go for the 1050ti.

But I cannot guarantee you that the build will satisfy all your needs, it just is what I would do and it is as mentioned similar to my old setup that made me happy for a long time

• antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869

I have fx 8150 and I did go for 1050ti. But I have regrets with each "optimization" patch it gets worse and worse. First I used at Medium settings and got 60 fps with no problem. Now I use low and experience occasional fps drops. I don't now though if it would have been better if I went for 960 or 970.

• ItzSoulz
    ItzSoulz Member Posts: 368

Before the Legion Patch I was able to play the game on Ultra. now I can only do it on Medium / Low

• dbd_noob

It is only my personal prefernce, but why do you want to play dbd on high/ultra? I think it does not look that different than medium and as mentioned, low is brighter and you can see things easier.

• MysticalMagic92
    MysticalMagic92 Member Posts: 123

You can also only see the killer's stain through walls on low settings. This makes it the most viable option in a competitive setting.