Disgustingly OP Nightmare perk

Options

I may just be complaining too much, but hear me out.. (im new)

The Nightmare's perk "Blood Warden" is disgustingly OP, IMO. You know why? When the killer hooks one of the 2 remaining survivors (the unhooked being me in this case) right in front of the only open gate and STANDS IN THE OPENING OF THE GATE FACECAMPING THE SURVIVOR. And of course, I am right there. I can't save the person because Blood Warden is active, blocking the exit for 60 SECONDS, and if I unhook them we both die (they were on 2nd hook, I was on 3rd). I couldn't run to the other gate because the killer could see the door, so i'm screwed in both cases. AND the hatch was right behind the hooked person so if one dies the other is screwed either way.

I think that Blood Warden should be nerfed down to 30 seconds, or 40 at the most. 60 seconds is a really long time when it comes to this situation, where theres nothing I can do since he's gonna camp the gates and the hatch until the person dies, and then get me after.

[blood warden description]

Blood Warden: As soon as the Exit Gate is opened, Blood Warden is activated. The auras of any Survivors located within Exit areas are revealed to you. Once per match, hooking a survivor while Blood Warden is active calls upon the Entity to block both Exits for all Survivors for 60 SECONDS.

Please tell me what you think, and try to be nice about it. This isn't a bait, I dont even know what that is but people seem to hate it.

Comments