When you get called a camper despite running to the other end of the map...

DocFabron
DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Comments

• woundcowboy
    woundcowboy Member Posts: 1,994

LOL. Yea survivors expect you to go into a corner on the opposite end of the map to let them be unhooked. Anything less is “camping.”

• ZacKdbd
    ZacKdbd Member Posts: 99

Yeah yeah yeah. “Oh I didn’t camp, I just stood where I could see the survivors running towards the hooked guy and when I saw one I ran to him because I saw him running” keep camping!

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    edited August 2019

People are quick to divert the blame onto someone else. They didn't lose 'cause they're potatoes. They may pull something if they stretch that far, though. c:

@ZacKdbd What are you trying to say? I don't get it.

• TurboTestosterone
    TurboTestosterone Member Posts: 56

",boy" what a power move

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

That is some low quality salt right there. Find me something more fulfilling to consume.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,147

Camping Is when killer is on the same map as survivors

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

The other day I got a group message from a 4 man SWF wishing we were back in the old days when it was ok to r*pe and hang n*ggers like me.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I don’t get called a camper much. I did recently get praise from this “unknown” survivor main though. :P

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143

People take this game too damn seriously, it's not a Moba or Fighting game. They need to calm down, this game is not competitive in the slightest.

And that's very bad behavior whoever texted you that has way too much time in their hands.

Whatever happened to leaving all the beef in the game/match? Is that not a thing with this new gen?

• Kerbert
    Kerbert Member Posts: 415

I got salt from a Dwight who thought he carried me and was mad for some reason that he lived and I died. Man survivors find a way to get salty even when they win and its against their own team.

• elveda_demedim
    elveda_demedim Member Posts: 22

What you said: too much time in their hands. It just takes them over.

• InFernoZ22
    InFernoZ22 Member Posts: 32

I used make your choice and was able to get some downs from it and I was called a camper tunneler. It's literally one of the most anti-camp anti tunnel perks in the game

• BreadLord
    BreadLord Member Posts: 274

i was told to slit my wrist cuz i apparently camped... when they unhooked without letting me leave