How would you nerf adrenaline AND noed

Options
Seltas0208
Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

OK because my only threads that get traction have nerf in the title how would you nerf both of these perks if you absolutely had to?

And actually. Just list any other perks you'd nerf if you absolutely had to.

Or if you want to list buffs for perks.

Hopefully this doesn't desolve into "your asking for how I would nerf x perk? *insert comment trying to belittle you*".

Comments

• Kerbert
    Kerbert Member Posts: 415
    Options

Adrenaline only gives you the boosted speed if youre healthy.

• Seltas0208
    Options
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

No perks need a nerf imo.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    edited August 2019
    Options

Survivor Perks:

Sole Survivor

Autodidact

Head On - needs to be a cooldown perk instead of an exhaustion perk

Detective’s Hunch

No Mither - no injured state music should play when this is equipped, also make it not appear as the broken status to the killer.

Lightweight - should still do what it does but also reduce grunts & noises made when jumping off a cliff or a 2nd story building

Slippery Meat

Deja Vu

Left Behind - rework needed

Calm Spirit

Hope

Vigil

Pharmacy

Wake Up - increase the speed you open the gate from 5/10/15 to 20/30/40% you can see other survivors aura when you are standing inside the exit gate.

Resilience - should also effect mending speed. Also increase it to 6/9/12%

This Is Not Happening - increase it to 20/30/40% and make skill check appear 4/6/8% more often for you.

Up The Ante

Mettle of Man

Killer Perks:

Monstrous Shrine - rework needed, make it effect all hooks.

Hex: Third Seal - make it appear to be a dull totem to survivors that are affected by it.

Unrelenting

Hangman’s Trick

Brutal Strength - increase it to 15/20/25%

Predator

Overwhelming Presence

Play With Your Food

Coulraphobia increase it to 40/50/60%

Beast of Pray - make it remove your red stain completely instead of when your just in Bloodlust.

Fire Up

Territorial Imperative

Mad Grit

Distressing

Post edited by Star99er on
  • Seltas0208
    Options
  • Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    Options

I updated my previous comment, there’s some balance changes I’d recommend for certain perks.

• My_Farewell
    My_Farewell Member Posts: 495
    Options

Both are fine, no need to nerf them.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Adrenaline:

• It no longer heals
    • If you miss the window when it can be activated, it's not activated, period

NOED:

• Each individual survivor can only escape if they cleanse at least one totem, or if all totems have been cleansed
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options
  • CronaWins
    CronaWins Member Posts: 650
    Options

They don't need nerfs.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

I wouldn't both are fine. Adrenaline rewards you for doing your objective. Noed punishes you for not breaking totems. Seems fair to me.

• PoisonHurts
    PoisonHurts Member Posts: 48
    Options

Lightweight does work there's a comparison video on YouTube and i honestly dont think it needs a buff. It's viable at purple ranks and at red if paired with other stealth perks.

• Deadbyblake
    Deadbyblake Member Posts: 27
    Options

Can we please stop nerfing everything it seriously beyond a joke, everyone just be better

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

not necessarily a nerf, but i do have an idea in mind how to change NOED:

Hex: No One Escapes Death

at the end of the trial, when the last generator has been repaired, the fear of losing your prey overcomes you and fills you with unbearable anger. each remaining dull totem in the trial will become affected by the perk and light up.

you are now granted to instantly kill any survivor by your hand that comes too close to you. once the animation has been started, it can not be stopped.

when you perform the kill action, 3/2/1 of your totems break.

once all of your totems have been destroyed, the perk deactivates.

i believe it would be in a better place with this change.

short clarification: by "kill any survivor by your hand that comes to close to you", i mean somehting similar to a tombstone. no need to down, just kill. would need animation changes for killers with a mori animation that starts from the dying animation, but they should just add a swing that sends the survivor to the ground and then the kill animation and that'd be fine.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

Wouldn't nerf either as I believe both are fine

I would buff monsterous shrine and nerf nothing

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Hope blunts the speed NOED gives the killer by boosting the survivor speed.

Seriously folks, you're given tools to deal with the things in this game you find distasteful, use them already.

I'd leave Adren and NOED alone myself.

Monsterous Shrine needs.... something. Anything.... Even Territorial Imperative is more useful

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options
  • SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

Why nerf what we have the tools to deal with already?

Seriously, this whole "Nerf it because it presents a challenge" trope is just getting out of hand.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998
    Options

Devs clearly don't know how to change the meta other then nerf perks.

• yandere777
    yandere777 Member Posts: 728
    Options

Adrenaline doesn't give a health state of you are hooked.

Noed only gets insta down and speed boost after you hit someone.

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656
    Options

Adrenaline is fine. You can't compare both anyway. One rewards you for doing well, the other rewards you for failing.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

Paired with what perks? And no other perks are better in higher ranks for stealth? Also how can you tell it isn't bugged and it's actually working?

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    Options

They should buff Small Game, Saboteur, Slippery Meat, Calm spirit, Deja Vu, No Mither, and This isn’t not Happening.

For Killers...Brutal Strength, Spurs from the Shadows, Stridor, Hex: The Third Seal, and Unrelenting.

these are all doo doo perks by there own or don’t change things a lot and should get buffed

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Options

Adrenaline isn't saved anymore.

Or indirectly nerf it by buffing Bloodwarden to be saved as well, if you get a hook after the gens are powered, the perk activates and blocks the gates as soon as a door opens.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

I wouldn't. I don't mind either.

• FishFry247
    FishFry247 Member Posts: 696
    Options

You shouldn't get a sprint burst if it heals you a health state

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    Options

I dont mind neither personally as perks, its just pesky swf that makes adrenaline really strong.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited August 2019
    Options

If you nerf adredaline oof mah dude theres will war and alot of ppl will d rank but also devs will change alot of killers perks and i mean change its nerfs so i dont want that beside its not soo strong that ppl think

• TR_stonez
    TR_stonez Member Posts: 54
    Options

Adrenaline is fine it rewards the surviviors for actually doing their job unlike noed that rewards killers for doing bad so with adrenaline is ok just do your job and patrol your generators and if you fail that Don't worry you got good ol' noed to save the day. Im sorry to say that you can't nerf both expecting it to be even, one rewards them for doing their job and the other rewards them for being bad

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited August 2019
    Options

Five gens got done and you are concerned about adrenaline? You are already screwed - take your loss with some dignity.

In case that was not clear, I would not nerf either one.

• branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295
    Options

Rather than buffs to perks, give BP bonuses for going in with no perks. Not lots as you have offerings but maybe 25 or 50%?