Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

sprint burst still not working?

Its the only exhaustion perk I have leveling up Ash atm. I heard it was fixed but I was sprinting around, in chase and not in chase and it wasn't activating. Guess I'll just run around with another perk until i hear otherwise.

Comments

• SirVicksTheSlayer
    SirVicksTheSlayer Member Posts: 101

It did randomly activate once.

• Gudrunyo
    Gudrunyo Member Posts: 2

I have the same problem but I cant find any info on it, only how people are abusing some bug to choose when to activate it. And I cant even make it activate when its supposed to.

• SirVicksTheSlayer

same man. i tried it again a few matches ago and nothing. started the game, sprinted to a gen and it didnt active. got chased and i ran away without exhaustion and still didnt activate

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

The saving it while running bug was fixed.

Whatever you're experiencing I've never had happen.

New bug maybe.

• SirVicksTheSlayer

ya ive never used it as a bug or anything. as of right now, (for me) sprint burst is simply not activating when you hold shift to run away.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092

Sprint Burst is working fine for me, it and Lithe are the only two that are working correctly atm in my experience. Balanced Landing occasionally doesn't work for me, nor does Dead Hard. I suspect it had to do with the "Sprint Burst fix" which they toyed with the way exhaustion in general works, which messed with other exhaustion perks so if Sprint Burst wasn't completely working I wouldn't be surprised.

• SirVicksTheSlayer

hmm, ill use it next game to try it out. streamers have been telling me its been working, but for me, it only just sits there bright and shiny with no exhaustion lol

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

There is a known issue where it will sometimes not activate when it's supposed to. This should be fixed in an upcoming update.

• SirVicksTheSlayer

cool! appreciate the info!!! thank you!