Buff Beast of Prey to activate bloodlust sooner, or to delay ending chases.

If Beast of Prey caused bloodlust tiers to increase every 10s instead of every 15s, it would only increase the distance the killer gains on survivors during a chase by 1m after 15 seconds, 3m after 30s, and 6m after 60s.

My other suggestion is to add an effect to Beast of Prey that makes chases take 10s to end, instead of 5s. This effectively makes bloodlust last longer, which can't be abused too easily. The only way I could see this being abused is by killers getting to bloodlust tier 3 then starting a new chase elsewhere within those 10 seconds. Outside of that, it's hard to find anything, considering how many actions deactivate bloodlust.

As it is, bloodlust doesn't incentivize killers to stay in chases, it more or less serves as a timer to let them know theyve been in a chase for too long. That's fine for the base game, but I would like to see a perk that allowed killers to extract a little bit of value from time invested in chasing someone for too long, or losing sight of them for a moment.

Comments