Hex : Huntress Lullaby Perk Change

Whomst
Whomst Member Posts: 168
edited January 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hex:Huntress Lullaby

Survivors receive a 4%/5%/6% Additional Regression Penalty when Missing a Repair or Healing Skillcheck.

Each Time a Survivor is Hooked,Hex:Huntress Lullaby receives a Token.

1-5 Tokens: Time between the Repair and Healing Skillcheck Warning Sound and the Skillcheck is reduced by 14%.

1-5 Tokens: Survivors performing a Repair or Healing Action have a 40% Chance of receiving a Skillcheck Warning Sound without an accompanying Skillcheck.

1-5 Tokens: Survivors have a 25% Chance to receive No Skillcheck Warning Sound upon Receiving a Skillcheck when performing a Repair or Healing Action.

The Hex Effects persist as long as the Related Hex Totem is standing.

Edit: These changes should allow this Hex Perk to be more disorientating to Survivors when playing against it and in being a bit more impactful when acquiring Tokens throughout the Perk.

Post edited by Whomst on

Comments

• Arxaion
    Arxaion Member Posts: 104

Hex: Huntress Lullaby needs a little tweaking. First of all, while it claims it affects all skill checks, I know for sure it doesn't affect the Pig's Jigsaw boxes. I'm not sure what else isn't affected by it, but I'm sure there's more.

Second, it'd still be cleansed fairly early considering it only takes one down for it to become active. Survivors can also easily tell that their skill checks are different, even at the early stages of the hex's effects (delaying the notification wouldn't do very much, but sure, it'd help a little).

Also, no need to delay tokens - especially with the totem not having the kind of protection Hex: No One Escapes Death has. If it is being activated as early as your first down, you can generally be sure it'll be broken as early as your first kill. May as well make the most of it while you've got it.

It's more of a niche perk right now that really hurts lower ranks, but can be ignored for quite a while by higher ranks. Check out my suggestion for changing hex perks here in the Balance Feedback sub-forum. I devised a solution to the problem of totems becoming obsolete so early. 😋

• Fieryaura
    Fieryaura Member Posts: 47

"Stacks are earned upon downing a survivor" seems a bit broken on slug build (Infectious fright spirit / nurse). I guess let earned token when hook a survivor is good.

"Survivors are no longer notified the perk is in use until they fail a skill check" completly agree or don't show the notification before the first token.

• Just_Playing
    Just_Playing Member Posts: 156
    edited August 2019

It shouldn't be a hex totem perk because it isn't strong yes you don't get a notification for a skillcheck but only if you get 5 tokens and that needs sometime. (Only by doc it could be annoying but i wouldn't say it would be OP)