Is it good or bad that im a legion main

Whenever I play as my main legion people always tell me that im trash or that legion sucks and should play another killer

Comments

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

Play what you want to have fun, just know that legion is a tedious killer to go up against as it makes survivors have to hold M1 for extended periods of time (Mending).

• Salty_Huntress
    Salty_Huntress Member Posts: 151

Personally I do not enjoy going against a legion as it’s pretty unfun to go against that being said however you should play who you want to play and ignore people saying you should switch it’s your choice but I do get why people hate legion they have left a dark mark on dbd.

• darkmarc0324
    darkmarc0324 Member Posts: 6

It’s all up to what you enjoy playing. If Legion is a fun time to play as, then keep playing as them. No need to play other killers if they aren’t as fun for you.

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

They hold M1 for extended periods anyway by just doing gens.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Legion is very tedious and annoying to go against, I personally find them unfun to go against. I also main Spirit though and people HATE her, but I don’t care...it is my preference. If I wanna play her imma play her and nobody is gonna tell me otherwise.

You shouldn’t care what people think about what killer you play. If YOU like Legion and want to play them then you should do whatever you damn well desire to do.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

A lot of ######### play this game and feel entitled.

I got called a trash tunneler for playing a Basement Build with Freddy, despite choosing to let someone go.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    edited August 2019

Solid logic.

Im not sure why i would have thought that more M1 holding could possibly be a bad thing.......................................................

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Eh, it's not terrible. I myself enjoy playing a bit of Legion time to time even though they got their ner- I'm sorry, rework.

Don't worry about what other people say, just take in the salt or close the message box in the end screen if you are on PC.

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

I see nothing wrong with that

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392

This. Are you enjoying yourself, OP? If you are, who cares?

Are there better killers? Certainly so, but you don’t have to play the best killers to enjoy yourself. Some people feel the need to, but you don’t have to be “those guys”

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Just play who you enjoy the most, like, with the nurse you can be OP as hell if you know how to blink but I prefer playing as Hag, Trapper or Spirit cause I enjoy the gameplay way more

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120

Play who you like! :)

Not much else to it.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Depends if you enjoy playing Legion or not. If you are having fun you can play however you want and whoever you want.

It is good when everyone have fun but your fun matters too.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

No, it is not bad that you are a Legion main. Legion gets a lot of flak, but that's no reason to not play as him. Never listen to the toxic messages you receive telling you how to play the game, or how bad they think you are. It's all worthless noise, so just ignore them. You're playing this game to have a little fun, I assume, so you should play as any killer you want, no matter what the community thinks of them. Don't comply to their toxic demands.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Play whoever you like

I personally don't like Legion after the devs reworked them

I know that some changes had to be made, but I wish they didn't change this much

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,978

I personally don't play him, but it's your game you have the right to play whatever killer you choose and enjoy playing 😐️

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,238

If you prefer hoodies over a metal hook to the shoulder then thats your choice ;D

Play the brooding teens and enjoy it as much you want.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    edited August 2019

I always think it's nice when someone mains an unpopular killer.

Play who you want, and who gives a damn what some players say dude, just keep stabbing them :)

• tavdogg11
    tavdogg11 Member Posts: 59

To be honest, I hate playing against legion, but I wouldn't change on what you play. Play what is best for you. I personally prefer something like Spirit, Huntress, Hag, or Doctor, even if they might be bad or amazing killers doesn't mean that I shouldn't or should play them, and I should what I personally like. For example I tend to play whatever I feel like at the moment, while waiting to get new killers to try out. It's all personal preference.

• toxic_clown
    toxic_clown Member Posts: 318

Just play who you enjoy.

People say clown is trash, bad, no skill, no fun. They say the stock dbd bull *IMAGINE MAINING CLOWN LULULULUL"

Just let it roll off your back. If you like legion, play legion. Simple as that. People are just salty cause they dont know how to have fun. They're mad that you enjoy something.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    edited August 2019

It is extremely bad... for your mental health.

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748

@TheTiredDude

Play who you want man, I know how you feel.

I main Clown (and Quentin but that's irrevelant) and get made fun of and called names when I play well with him.

Unfortunately that's just the way the community is.

Only killer I call people names for is Spirit, because seriously. 🖕 you Spirit