We need a Silent Hill Survivor

Options
MoonwalkMyers
MoonwalkMyers Member Posts: 82
edited July 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

PLEASE, bring Heather from Silent Hill 3 in the Game.

This Character would be perfect in DbD.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/silent/images/f/fb/HeatherRed.png/revision/latest?cb=20160729082850

Post edited by MoonwalkMyers on

Comments

• Daedalus
    Daedalus Member Posts: 3
    Options

Imagine Pyramid head chasing you! I'd love him as a killer!!!!

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

Yeah, Pyramide Head and Heather with a SH Map would be great. SH is dead so

let them life in DbD.

• MoonwalkMyers
    edited June 2019
    Options

The whole SH fans (and that are many) would play this game im pretty sure. We have enough movie Killers, lets start with the game gigants. Silent Hill is a MUST HAVE in DbD!!!!

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

We have enough joke horror icons in this "horror game", Silent Hill is one of the last licenses I'd want to be made worse than it already is at the moment.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

Horror Icons arent a joke, the devs make it great.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Options

No they turned them into a laughing stock with the exception of maybe Myers and he's still easy to loop most of the time.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

the connection isnt important but the Characters. What is the connection between the nurse and nea? Or the Doctor and Feng?

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,226
    Options

Well it all depends on the implementation.

Aside from konami being douches, i think i read somewhere thst the creator of pyramid head is sick of his oversaturation in media (inclusion in sh5 and movies), but dont wuote me on this.

Also PH is known for being slow and oneshotting stuff, a combination not well liked by both sides of our community. The problem we also have would be that ghostface comes pretty close to that.

It'd be easier to create an executioner expy.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

The Mechanic has nothing to do with the Characters. Important is that they bring Myers in the Game. Each Killer got his problems but Survivors too.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

Myers isnt fast too in the Movies but he walks fast in the game. Thinking isnt knowing. You can aways get a Licence from something.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

I understand you with Pyramide Head but i dont see any problem with Heather.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,226
    Options

Oh, i did misread a lot in this thread, haha.

Yeah in itself heather would be no problem.

But the problem with "survivor only" chapters would be that they will not be bought by the nonfans unless their perks are p2w. (See mettle of man, err i mean ash).

And then those perks are sdtill subjects to changes.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Options

Michael in the game speed walks like he does when he's chasing Laurie in Halloween 1978.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    edited June 2019
    Options

The problem is that Heather has no connection to Pyramid head at all. Where as James Sunderland does so James being the survivor actually makes sense and is great from a lore stand point too.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

I'm all for a Silent Hill paragraph with just a survivor, but no Pyramid Head, please. He's been so over used as it is.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    Options

No. Please no.

Pyramid Head is not a killer or a monster. He does not belong anywhere else outside of Silent Hill 2. Anyone old enough to have played the game (and understand it) back in 2001 will tell you the same. PH is not ok to fool with.

Let the devs use their imagination to create their own killers and survivors.

I'm sure they can come up with great ideas and hopefully they don't hold back and actually realize them.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

you guys are awesome but imagine that the character heather IS a survivor and she would fit perfectly in this game together with nea, feng, and the other. The nurse of dbd is 100% inspired by the nurse of SH so it could be possible to bring heather in. To be honest i dont like the new evil dead character but other people love him and its ok when they have fun with him but please give us silent hill fans just this one chance with heather. New licensed characters will come anyway. Please my dbd friends make it real please . :-)

• citynight
    citynight Member Posts: 1
    Options

I agree Heather would be great. She looks beautiful.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

absolute

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

No, they don't belong outside of Silent Hill, if you played the original games you would understand why.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

No she isn't? Both Nurses have nothing in common other than being , well, nurses.

• TerrorTrooper
    TerrorTrooper Member Posts: 94
    Options

Love to see both the killer and survivor in game.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

me too :)

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

Both Nurses have nothing in commo? Well what about that? looks pretty similar i think.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

😀😀

• rantypaid
    rantypaid Member Posts: 41
    Options

If anything from silent hill deserves to be in dbd it is Robbie the rabbit. Imagine that prowling towards ya.

• rantypaid
    rantypaid Member Posts: 41
    Options

Perhaps the town itself as a map would be the best thing overall that could be added.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

thats what i say a piece of the game has to be there.

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

Robbie the rabbit could be in a map as deko.

• MoonwalkMyers
    edited August 2019
    Options

he has to be there and the map should be a fun park.

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748
    Options
  • MoonwalkMyers
    edited August 2019
    Options

OhOh a Fanboy got me! XD

• MoonwalkMyers
    Options

I give up ash......... i love you............they should bring heather. XD

• LifesPassion
    LifesPassion Member Posts: 1
    Options

Well, if Heather is brought in, why not bring in her original self? Alessa? Even after reincarnating herself, she STILL controls Silent Hill.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options

It's been quoted by the developers or retconed whatever you want to call it.

But there are multiple versions of pyramid head the one in Silent Hill 2 was only just a manifestation of guilt.

• Volfawott
    Options

I love Silent Hill to pieces but you have to realise Konami has the licence to it. Don't forget class, Konami is Konami and Konami is the worst.

Outside of that

If Konami did manage to get off their ass and actually do something good for the franchise I'm all for it

Survivor

1) Heather Mason - probably my first choice the most engaging protagonist

2) Henry Townsend- honestly Silent Hill 4 tends to get very mixed receptions but I do believe Henry is the second most likeable protagonist.

3) James Sunderland- probably the most complex of the protagonists even though I wouldn't consider him likable or all that engaging

4) Cynthia Velasquez- aside from main characters the only side character that was really tied to any outside projects so if they decide to use a side character instead of a main character she's most likely going to be used.

Killer

Honestly I've just how much interpretation and seems go to different Silent Hill Monsters there is a large group of candidates behaviour can you use however I do feel like keeping The Killers humanoid is still something they going to do.

Pyramid head- is still most likely candidate even if doesn't make sense in the grand scheme of the Silent Hill 2 however at this point it seems that they pretty much retconned the Guilt representation thing

The Boogeyman- which we the only candidate aside from pyramid head I could actually think of when it comes to most of the big impression leaving Monsters Silent Hill is not usually one that goes to the whole humanoid department

Other: it is possible that they could pull a similar situation to ghostface and create their own monster but still have the silent Hill label attached to them

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

Those are original characters though, they don’t need a connection because they don’t have anything preestablished that affects their stories. Heather and Pyramid Head DO have preexisting stories that matter heavily to their continuity. Having Heather and Pyramid Head together would make no sense, you’d either have to replace Heather with James Sunderland, or replace Pyramid Head with a monster from SH3.

• Volfawott
    Options

I think the Ireland Hill franchise itself has already beat you to the punch when it comes to milking pyramid head

• Volfawott
    Options

The connection to nurse and Nea is rather simple but vague Nea simply went to spray paint the asylum when she got dragged away by The Entity I don't really need to explain the nurses connection to the asylum.

Feng Min and doctor connection is a lot more arbitrary. However the doctor is based on a Chinese Doctor who uses electroshock therapy to cure kids and young adults of Internet addiction. Feng Min is a professional gamer who became consumed with video games ( granted that's missing at all details on her story but that's essentially the rough edge of it).

However there are parties like Ace and The Hag or David and The Huntress who have no connection whatsoever