The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What killers and survivors do you main?

GrootDude
GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

For survivor I main Claudette and for killer I main Nurse,Wraith and Leatherface in that order.

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,954

I main jake and myers

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Jake and spirit.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

For killers I have a few mains, in this order, Ghostface, Freddy, Pig, Plague, Spirit

As for Survivor I mostly play what I feel like although I have a liking to Dwight the most

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

There's only one survivor for me and that's Dwight Fairfield. In his default outfit.

As for killers, I switch between Clown, Trapper and Doctor.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    edited August 2019

Jane, Feng and Bill for survivors

Spirit, Plague, Billy and Hag for killers in that order

But i play all killers except clown, leatherface, and nurse cause i can't play those lol, I just listed my favorites basically

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,366

Pig, Spirit, Nea, Feng, Kate, Claudette and Jeff

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited August 2019

David is my main, technically, although while leveling up a character I tend to play them after I get them some decent perks to start off with, even if they're not fully tier 3. Right now I'm leveling Laurie so I'm playing her. Dwight would be my second main survivor.

As for killers, Ghostface pretty much. I haven't played much killer since ranked reset though. Hag used to be my main until Ghostface came out though. Freddy and Pig are alright too. I would play Spirit as well if I had her. The only DLCs I have are Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Saw. I'd play Myers but I haven't leveled him up much yet. I really wanna try a build on Myers, but I don't have a Fragrant Tuft of Hair or Judith's Journal. The build is Fragrant Tuft of Hair+Judith's Journal + Furtive Chase. Basically increase my stalking by a bunch to counteract Fragrant Tuft of Hair and get EW3 a lot faster than normal by stalking my obsession, which can change any time my obsession is unhooked.

• My_Farewell
    My_Farewell Member Posts: 495

Before: Hag and Feng

Now: Trapper and Feng

• GreyCat
    GreyCat Member Posts: 33

For killers I main Hag and Leatherface, for survivors I main...too many: Ace, Jane, Feng, Jake, Kate, Jeff and Claudette. xD

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Billy, Piggywiggy, Plague, Doctor, Spirit, Legion, Freddy, and Ghostface (not in order).

Nea, Jake, and Ash.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

David King 👑 and The Spirit.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

A lot of Freddy and Ghost Face recently.

My "Main" is Legion though it gets frustrating playing them at times. 🤷‍♀️

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

It's always been Nea for me, in fact 80% of my playtime is with her since I'm still learning how not to suck with the other killers bar my main...

...Hag. First killer I ever got comfortably competent with, which is Ironic, because I hated her for the longest time due to the constant jumpscares. Now I've learned to appreciate killers like Hag, myers, piggy and spirit, the ones with the potential to make me pee my pants a little if I'm not paying attention.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Claudette. I love running a nurse build and keeping everybody patched up when possible. Then disappearing into a corner when the killer is near.

Plague. I love torturing myself with an M1 killer at high ranks because survivors refuse to cleanse, leaving me to walk around the often times giant maps they select and looking sexy with my long legged gait.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

plague Moris is quickly becoming one of my favourites. It's that contemptuous little flick of her weapon at the end.....😀

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887

Dwight and Myers.

• Glory
    Glory Member Posts: 241
    edited August 2019

David, because I had no idea he was so GODDAMN LOUD when injured compared to others lol and 130 levels worth of perks means I've come too far.

And Trapper, because he has the most carefully balanced, well designed kit. The addons you bring dramatically change how you get to play the trial. He's not in the top 5 killers, and most games start with you sacrificing 1-3 gens in order to properly be ready for the rest of the killi- game, I mean game, but he's a roaring good time when things take off

• Venoxxie
    Venoxxie Member Posts: 300

I don't play killer much, only recently started but I do Legion (I'm horrible though and miss like 90% of my Frenzy hits, still like her regardless xD ).

As for survivor, I usually do Kate, Jake, or Feng.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

I play everyone mostly. I switch between all of the Killers and Survivors with or without perks just to have something different all the time.

The only one I don’t play is Feng Min. When she gets hit I feel awful. The little squeak and such she makes when hit sounds so dainty and nice she doesn’t deserve to be hurt. I genuinely feel bad hitting Fengs as Killer.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636

This is refreshing to read

Me: Meg, Spirit & Billy

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

Claudette, Spirit and Billy.

• MartiH
    MartiH Member Posts: 34

For survivor: Jane, Jeff and sometimes Nea.

My main killer is the Spirit, but I also like Trapper, Plague and Hag.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,552

Ace, because he smiles...that's pretty much it.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Kate

Spirit

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited August 2019

Absolutely mains? Aka. the ones, that have eat my time most?

Killers:

-Pre patch Legion

Survivors:

-Kate Denson (shortly followed by Jeff Johansen, not main surv. so, but damn near it*)

Edit: *feeled

• ritsuno
    ritsuno Member Posts: 16

Kate

Ghostface

• screamdreamsx
    screamdreamsx Member Posts: 213

Killers spirit, pig and GF. I am the jump-scare Queen 👑

Survivor my main is Feng but I enjoy Kate too

• LSJeff
    LSJeff Member Posts: 28

Jeff (if that wasn’t obvious) & Myers/Ghostface/Freddy

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Killers:

Huntress and Billy half the matches.

For the other 50% I play almost all killers at the same rate. The edgy gang is left out, though.

Survs:

Jeff and Kate. David sometimes. But I think I'll level Bill up some time in the future, now that he's on PS4.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674
    edited August 2019

Survivor: Kate and Nea. But i also play other survs a lot.

Killer: Pig and Legion. I don't really play killer anymore though. Don't feel like it after the nerfs to these killers and i'm not interested in other killers atm.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Huntress and Ace, probably soon Ace/Kate as I'm growing fond of her as well.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Claudette, David, Jeff

Wraith, Freddy, Spirit

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

I'm a killer main, Michael Myers being my main (whole reason I got the game), and for when I occasionally play as survivor, my main is Ace.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Survivor: claudette

Killer: Trapper, Doctor, Clown

• Scal3r
    Scal3r Member Posts: 188

Quentin and billy

• jeridan
    jeridan Member Posts: 77

Was Jake until they lit up my old man hair so now it's Ace with old head and tux and hag/Myers/wraith

• drkiwie
    drkiwie Member Posts: 56

The golden robed mustache and spirit 😀

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Killers: Doctor and Freddy

Survivor: Claudette because I ended up getting a perk build on Claudette that I like. I really want to main Laurie but I keep forgetting to level her up.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    edited August 2019

I main myers,freddy,hag,spirit and ghostface. And when I get plague she will be one of my mains to.

For survivors I main jake and David

• Chickenchaser
    Chickenchaser Member Posts: 391

Hilbilly, Huntress, Trapper. David King.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    edited August 2019

He's weak in the hands of a weak player.

EDIT: @topic.

I guess everyone knows what killer I main by now *laughs in chainsaw*

As for survivor I main Claudette. I typically play without items, no adrenaline, no decisive and always solo and I never tbag. Some red rank killers still consider me toxic and literally report me for not going down easily.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

I main Feng Min for survivors.

For killers I main Spirit, Huntress, Hag, and Pig.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    edited August 2019

Killer:Trapper

Survivor:David and Kate

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

David King with beard, because he looks similar to me and Blendette when I feel competitive. And Killer, of course my girl Hag!

• AngelKings
    AngelKings Member Posts: 21

Killer: Legion

Survivor:Jake

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,074

Survivor: Ace

Killer: Legion, Spirit, Hag

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,428

Killer: Wraith, Michael, Plague.

Survivors: Meg, Dwight, Claudette, Jeff.

• survivormain1105
    survivormain1105 Member Posts: 327

Killer: Huntress

Survivor: Meg