The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Resident Evil chapter

We need Nemesis as the new killer and Jill Valentine as the new survivor (and Raccoon City Police Department as the new map?). Capcom seems to be very cooperative and easy to work with. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a mutually beneficial cooperation. Think about, BHVR.

Comments

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

I dont thin that resident evil wont be in dbd and theres alot of reasons

• elveda_demedim
    elveda_demedim Member Posts: 22
    edited August 2019

No

why:

You cant wait for RE3 can you

Nemesis would be an embarassment in this game

DBD would get the wrong type of people; this is not survival horror but Resident Evil is and it is an offline game for a reason

RPD safest pallets in the game because tight corridors

Capcom already good with RE2 Remake they dont need any money

BHVR isn’t a small company either but they are nowhere near Capgod (for now) and The resident evil community doesn't need the DBD community and its BS

• elveda_demedim
    elveda_demedim Member Posts: 22

oh and also these twelvies have NOTHING to do with Jill

• FunC
    FunC Member Posts: 65

@elveda_demedim I disagree with EVERYTHING you just said, let's analyze it.

Nemesis would be an embarassment in this game

Why is that? It's up to the devs to make him intimidating. People were saying that Jigsaw wouldn't work in dbd and will never be added to the game. We all can see the result.

DBD would get the wrong type of people; this is not survival horror but Resident Evil is and it is an offline game for a reason

What??? There are a lot of games in RE series that are focused on co-op and online multiplayer. RE fanbase is big enough to cover all types of players. Also RE had a collaboration with Fortine. Survival horror worked with cartoony battle royale. Nuff said.

RPD safest pallets in the game because tight corridors

Again, it's up to the devs to make the map playable. They don't have to recreate it exacly the same, entity can do some changes you know? Also it can just be the streets of Raccoon city or anything else, I'm 100% sure the devs would handle it easily.

Capcom already good with RE2 Remake they dont need any money

Everybody needs money. It's business, it's all about the money. Also it's additional advertisement.

BHVR isn’t a small company either but they are nowhere near Capgod (for now) and The resident evil community doesn't need the DBD community and its BS

But they need the Fortnite community, right? That's why they had a collaboration when RE2 was about to release?

• tonstar45
    tonstar45 Member Posts: 20

Mr. X its better for killer :D

• FunC

@Tonator89 he's not as iconic as Nemesis. Plus he's pretty simple and there's not that much you can do with him, while Nemesis gives you tons of possibilities (walk/run/charge mechanic, leaps, tentacles, rocket launcher, mutation).

• FunC
    edited August 2019

deleted

Post edited by FunC on
  • tonstar45
    tonstar45 Member Posts: 20

i dont know what is nemesis. is it the monkey from a re game? I think Mr. X its more cool man.

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434

Love the idea. As long as I get to hear "SSTTAARRRSS!!" at least once in the game, I'm good. It's either him or Mr.X that the devs would go for.

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748

I'd feel if Nemesis were to say his iconic "staaaaars" it would be similar to Spirit and her stupid sounds, just imagine hearing the terror radius and then you hear "staaaars"

It would be scary as #########