[PS4] Add Trophy Progress In-Game

MaxieM0us3
MaxieM0us3 Member Posts: 30
edited July 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

PS4 lacks of something from other platforms: Seeing achievements’ progress. On Steam and Xbox One, we can keep track of our progress towards cumulative achievements, but on PS4 we can’t since there is no such thing within the PS4’s system software.

I.e. for ‘Wounded Healer’ trophy, I would be able to see that I have healed 30/50 total health states on any platform but not on PS4, thus I can’t know if all the healing I do while being injured has been registered towards the trophy. For Bill’s ‘Taking One For the Team’ trophy coming to PS4, how am I supposed to keep track of the whopping 250 hits I'll need to take near unhooked survivors and know if the hits are registered? Am I supposed to go blindly for 100 hours, unknowingly that everything I do may not be registered?

This is where I beg you to implement a Trophy progress menu screen, specially for the PS4, to keep track of our progress towards trophies. By the press of a button - in the menu/lobby or Options menu in mid-match - we can see a menu screen showing how far we progress for each trophy we haven’t earned yet.

Not only you would make everyone’s life easier to work towards trophies, it’ll be easier to report any bugged trophy to you. Please consider such feature!

Comments