Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I have a hilarious idea to penalize toxic survivors.

Look, I won't say looping or strategy are toxic, just to be clear, but I do have a hilarious idea. I don't think the devs would ever apply this... hell, a man can dream can't he? So picture this. You're chasing a survivor who camps pallets, flickers their flashlight at you, blinds you every time they use a pallet on you or even blinds you when you break the pallet. Honestly, those sins aren't even the worst though. Again, it's strategy as much as it sucks, but lets try this out. Teabagging. OMFG THE TEABAG. HOW ######### DARE YOU TEABAG. I'LL GO TO YOUR HOUSE...just kidding. Idk where they live 😁. Anyway, why dont they just implement a mechanic that makes it so that when they teabag, the killer gets faster and eventually if they teabag enough, the killer can mori them and they get exposed. Again, not entirely fr, but a man can dream right?🤣

Comments

• Predator3174PL
    Predator3174PL Member Posts: 302

Why not if 2 or more survivors are teabaging you in 10-20 meter radius for each other they are insta hooked to Stage 2 hook even if they weren't hooked once?

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Unrelated but related, I hate survivors that camp pallets. Especially as killer.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

If the killer hits you on the hook, you get an extra health state per hit if you're rescued.

Teabaggers get slowed 5% per teabag in a 40 second window.

Someone insults you in endgame chat, it displays their home address.

Every third flashlight blind or instaheal, randomly chosen across all games in the world, instantly downs the survivor.

• Scytere
    Scytere Member Posts: 123

Toxicity is subjective though, so no.

• tavdogg11
    tavdogg11 Member Posts: 59

I know this is possibly a joke post, but to be honest I don't care about toxic survivors. I just say gg and if they are going to be annoying or toxic then I'll let them be then. They might lose to someone else later on due to them. If they are being salty then let them as well, as this let's you know that you are doing a great job if they died because of you, and they complain to you about being too good at the game. (Slugging, tunneling when needed, etc.)

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

imagine there's a toxic facecamping killer main. wouldn't it be hilarious that the more he camps the more slower he gets and eventually u can yeet off the hook and be immortal for the rest of the match.

• strikerfreak12x
    strikerfreak12x Member Posts: 39

I can see some salty survivors and some potentially crazy people... I however am finding this to be very amusing from either end 🤣

I play both survivor and killer so there are comments to each side I kinda agree with.🤣

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited August 2019

Well, im against such things but when you think about it it would only hurt toxic players. Pallets, flashlights, perks - everyone uses those, but you literally have no reason to tbag or nod at hooks.

Lel, funny idea actually.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I think Tbagging should give a small debuff since it's not a natural thing to do. Maybe a 1 percent movement speed debuff for every second of doing it. : P

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141

Survivors broke one of my Killer rules, lets make an in game mechanic to punish it 😥😥

• strikerfreak12x
    strikerfreak12x Member Posts: 39

Dude

Chill

It was a joke

Ain't gotta be salty you survivor main