The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Plague is too OP

All the Plague has to do is get her Vile purge and then she can hit you from so far away. Let’s be honest. Sick doesn’t travel that far. I think when a survivor is already sick, she can’t use her vile purge on them. Because it’s too easy. Yes you can throw up on them with the green sick to make them 1 hit. But the vile purge is just too much. It’s stupid. Or at least make the sick not travel that far. The range of the sickness is just too far.

Comments

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

i agree the vile purge shouldn't have so big range. it's so easy and requires no skill at all to down, but there's a counter: don't cleanse. plague isn't op imo, but definitely doesn't need any kind of buffs either. some reduction for the range and duration would be better and more realistic tho.

• LuluTheLion13
    LuluTheLion13 Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2019

It did help a bit. But it is easier said than done. If u don’t cleanse your sickness, sooner or later you will be one hit and then you will have to cleanse. She also doesn’t leave generators undefended as she can throw up on them. And then you will be sick again. Also, what if she has BBQ and chilli? If she has her corrupt purge whilst putting a survivor on the hook. She will know your location and it’s more than likely she will pick up corrupt purge again. I just think her sickness travels too far. Or they could at least nerf her and make it so that she has to ingest corrupt purge twice to actually use it. Or make the ability a shorter amount of time. At the end of the day, she isn’t a hard character. She is an intermediate that feels like a hard character.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Wat

• LuluTheLion13

I’m not new to the game. I have been playing the game for a year now. But rarely go against the Plague. My highest rank as survivor is rank 3 and yesterday was probably one of my first matches with her! It’s unbelievable how rarely I go against her. I also don’t have her so I can’t really test her out either.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

She's UP. Just don't cleanse and she won't be able to get her Corrupt Purge. Then she turns into a powerless 115% Killer.

• Crythor
    Crythor Member Posts: 296

LoL The plague is weak. Really weak. You want to know the 3 step key to always win vs her?

1: Dont suck

2: Dont play with bad teammates

3: Never use the fountains

Its that easy.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

She's not weak at all. If you can't get corrupt purge. You can still one hit them:D so it's a survivors choice do they want to get instantly injured or gI've you a one hit :)

• Crythor
    Crythor Member Posts: 296
    edited August 2019

If you know how to loop you can loop her very long even on 1 health state. If your team does gens like anyone with a brain and is able to loop themselves its gg. If you cant well thats on you. If your team cant they are noobs.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

Plague is the personification of what is wrong with this game IMO. Even with Survivors being one-shot the whole match, she is still not able to take on a team of good loopers. Speaks volumes when Survivors can still win reliably when they are all No Mither.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Don't use that mechanic called cleanse tis bad if you like to live.

• LuluTheLion13

Just been against her and I used almost everything u said. I escaped. But my friend didn’t as she had NOED and I didn’t cleanse the totem in time. She also camped aswell cuz she couldn’t kill people in a fair way. :/

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Don't cleanse, but if you have to don't do it near objectives. Loop like you would against any other killer, crouch behind objects, she's not that hard to play against

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Yeah, Rarely seen because she isn't that good. She "basically" has 1 free hit just as Legion. Just unlike Legion, she is super high so she can be looped "easier"

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Plagues free hit is way better than Legions.

With Legion you get stunned every time you use it and you have to use it repeatedly to get it to stick.

With Plague you use it once and you're barely slowed down by it AND it stays until either the end of the game or until the point where they cleanse.

This means that the Plague has much better perk synergy than Legion and can make use out of things like Thanataphobia and M&A in ways that Legion just can't, because against a Legion you can always just heal in order to force Legion to give up the element of surprise when using M&A or the slowdown from Thanataphobia.

Also Plague has way better addons.

• JanDenmark
    JanDenmark Member Posts: 46

well... thats the player. not the character.

ya dummy

• TheUnendingNightmare
    TheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 1,172

Dude she needs a buff

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293

She's pretty weak not to mention her slower break speed she's taller so you can't do certain mind games and if someone could verify she might have a shorter swing but I'm not too sure