Add prestige 4-6

Options
Sean
Sean Member Posts: 107

devs did say it was gonna be easier to progress through bloodweb to get perks easier.

Why not add a prestige 4-6 and the rewards would be a Frost White colorway of the Legacy Skin. It would be a very noticable bright white to tell the difference between legacy skins.

Prestige 4 would be Shirt, 5 would be pants, and 6 would be face.

and same for the killers

just an idea. It would be cool to be able to get this the grind would be real

Comments

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

"Frost White colorway of the Legacy Skin"

A recolour of legacy is still legacy my guy.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Options

@SenzuDuck yeah but for some reason devs like to confuse anything with a similarity to legacy as EXACTLY the same as the OG legacy skins. And apparently some other forum members.

• Seanzu
    Options

and the devs have repeatedly said that no form of legacy is coming back, no recolours, nothing, but people keep asking for recolours of legacy.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Options

@SenzuDuck devs say a lot of things and constantly break their own word. Why are you so against it I must ask?

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

Because a lot of people in the community want it and bhvr doesn't listen. 🤷‍♀️

They should listen to feedback and give the masses what is wanted. 🤷‍♀️

• Seanzu
    Options

because it's for OG players that grinded out a a game that may have never seen the player numbers it does today.

• Seanzu
    Options

Well boohoo, you missed the deadline, they gave it to OG customers that earned it, you don't just get to complain about not having a piece of clothing until they give in, they aren't giving in, you didn't earn it.

The community needs to learn that people earned this, killers and survivors complain about the dumbest stuff and argue that the devs pick sides, but the community wants the devs to ######### on the earliest and most interested players by handing out legacy to people willy-nilly, ridiculous.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

plz devs bring legacies back, i want shiny skins like my favorite streamer, it doesn't matter if back in 2016 the grind was really hard, with bigger bloodweb, without perks or offerings to increase significantly the bloodpoints...

As a user angrily told me, "Your comment suggests that [...] the community want more outfits when that couldn't be further from the truth."

• Seanzu
    edited August 2019
    Options
    1. Do you have a source they said you'd never have to pay for unlicensed killers?
    2. They've been supporting the game for 3 years now, and most likely 4, if you can play a game for 4 years that's still getting content and expect not to pay then you're just entitled.
    3. I have every killer maxed, I really don't think I should be forced to reset all my killers so I can get some dumb skin, it would completely nullify the reduced grind they're bringing out for people like me who max everyone anyway
  • BBQnDemogorgon
    edited August 2019
    Options

I never had a chance at all i missed no deadline i was there day 1 but never had an opportunity on my platform because it released a year after pc.

It ######### over us console players.

We never get to get legacy because of the devs release schedule. 🤷‍♀️

We are lesser to them i guess?

• Seanzu
    Options

and the only reason it came out on console is because players that earned legacy continued to support the game and encourage others to play it.

You didn't get screwed over from anything, because like you said, you never even had a chance to get legacy, and if they re-released it for console, they'd have to re-release it for PC.

stop being so entitled.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Options

@SenzuDuck That’s not true. The reason they were rewarded was because of the bloodweb changes (kinda like what’s about to happen again). So please I ask you again, why are YOU so against it? It’s not their legacy that’s coming back anyway. It would be different as OP and many others have suggested.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    Options

Imagine calling someone entitled for wanting the same opportunities/content another platform got.

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

No

Legacy will never come back

• Sean
    Options

its out there. I’ve been playing since 2016 I remember them saying that. And I did expect to not pay for unlicensed killers because the devs told us we wouldn’t have to. Only licensed ones. Now, back to the original discussion. I don’t want original legacy skin. You deserve to keep that. I want a white version which you would easily be able to tell the difference between the original legacy skin.

You keep your rare skin that you love so much and we get a different version of it that everyone can get.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    Options

@ocafghanistan Yep if pc gets legacy exclusive and Nintendo a trapper ps4/xbox should too 🤷‍♀️

• Speshul_Kitten
    Options

@Bbbrian2013 don’t forget it looks like mobile is getting Golden Feng Min too.

• Seanzu
    Options

I don't have any legacy lmao, I'm just not entitled enough to beg for it or an alternative version of it, if you were here in 2016 you should have grinded your skins out.

Additionally, don't say the devs said something and then say "it's out there" you shouldn't pretend to know something and not be able to provide evidence.

and no, I didn't spend 3600 hours in this game to max all my killers so people who put barely any effort into the game get to P6, the amount of grind I've done will outweight the amount of time it takes to get to P6 with the way webs are going.

• Seanzu
    Options

Yes yes, the blood webs changed, but in 2016, you know for the people grinding the game, it gave people who put up with the ordeal of even playing during that time a reason to keep playing, there is no reason to release it again, you're not getting it, stop begging for it.

They have stated NO VERSION, NO RECOLOUR will be coming. I've put more time into this game then most people and I don't even want compensation for the reduced grind everyone else will be getting, I look forward to new players not feeling overwhelmed with stuff to unlock, it's good for the game, be happy with it.

• Seanzu
    Options

the only reason you have a game to play is the 2016 OGs that continued to support the game, you are entitled, the end.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Options

@SenzuDuck are you really saying that giving the OG players Legacy was the reason they kept playing? They would have completely shut down otherwise right, it’s not like they knew Legacy was even coming dude.

You understand that with that logic, people who played AFTER Legacy have grinded harder as the bloodweb has been shown to be mathematically more challenging to progress through than when Legacy was released. So by that same reasoning, don’t they deserve “a reason to keep playing”?

• BBQnDemogorgon
    edited August 2019
    Options

@SenzuDuck The "2016 ogs" sound like the entitled ones to me. Are you one of them by chance? If so then oh boy thats even worse.

So the bloodweb changing the first time matters because the game was new but doesn't matter this time.

Only 2016 grind matters apparently. Lessening the grind people have put up with and slogged through miserably for 3 years since hoping this game will continue to improve doesn't matter.

Where is our reason to play after our 17-19 players grind is nerfed?

• Seanzu
    Options

The only grind for legacy was P3, of course the grind to max is more, lmao.

and no, when did I say "OG players only play because of Legacy"? I said it gave them a reason to continue playing, not the only reason.

The game is going places right now, back in 2016 nobody had any idea if it would die or not, so why not reward those people who are playing with something no one else will ever get, WHAT don't you understand about that? We all know we have another 9 months of content coming out, a lot of people will play regardless.

• Seanzu
    Options

I'm not a legacy owner, no. How are legacy owners entitled.

YOU WOULDNT HAVE A GAME IF IT WASNT FOR PEOPLE STILL PLAYING AND PROMOTING IN 2016, YOU ARE OWED NOTHING.

and yes, only 2016 grind matters because you've had 2 bloody years of events, offerings to do it in.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789
    Options

The whole point of the upcoming changes is to decrease the currently unreasonable grind. No thanks.

• Sean
    Options

I never said you did have legacy. Entitled? Why am I entitled for stating an idea? Why are you getting upset over a skin? I don’t even want legacy. I think the people who prestige’s through the original bloodweb deserve to keep it for themselves. But a different color that signifies earning it past P3 would be awesome and give players something else to grind after rather than just the bloody clothing. Also the devs did say that. I can’t just dig in my back pocket and locate something within 5 seconds of something that was said in 2016. I have memory of them saying it. If I see It will be sure to send it to you.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Options

@SenzuDuck Seriously, if the devs rewarded people like us ~3000+ hours with Legacy today, how would that change YOUR life or anyone else’s? It doesn’t, so try to be more open/optimistic about it.

• Seanzu
    Options

"You keep your rare skin that you love so much and we get a different version of it that everyone can get"

????????

you imply I have a rare skin that I apparently love, you clearly indicated you think I have legacy.

• Seanzu
    Options

How would it change your life? It wouldn't you'd have a no longer rare skin, try not begging for things that aren't needed.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,632
    Options

Legacy will not come back in any form. And it should not come back. The people who were there at the start were also way more important for the game. If you had 100 people playing there, it meant way more than 100 people nowadays.

Furthermore, I dont think it is necessary to give 3 more Prestige Stages. I mean, I would probably do it, but only because I like to "complete" a game. But still, if I think about all the Perks, Items and Offerings I have on my main, it would be stupid (from an objective perspective) to prestige further.

And last but not least, some Legacy Clone will not be as special as the original Legacy, because many people will have it (compared to original Legacy).

• Sean
    Options

I was speaking about all legacy owners. They keep there legacy and all new players get a different version if they were to do P4-P6.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Options

@SenzuDuck Why are you so against it then? It is only a positive thing, what does it matter to you since you clearly don’t want it.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Nope, at this point it's too late.

You can't just add more levels to prestige when people have invested in P3 characters for all perks, when prestiging would essentially burn 130 levels of work.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    Options

Its needed because it would be cool. 🤷‍♀️

Why do you not want newer players to have cool exclusives too

• Seanzu
    Options

Crapping on your OG players to satisfy some whiny kids on the internet is not a positive thing in the least.

they literally BAN people who cheat legacy, that's how much they don't want you to have it unless you earned it.

• Seanzu
    Options

because they aren't exclusive if you give them to people who don't meet the requirements, are you actually serious or trolling right now?

• Speshul_Kitten
    Options

@SenzuDuck The OP says “new version of Legacy” not Exact same Legacy as 2016. Then it would be a middle finger to OG players. But as the OP suggests, it would not. Please reread.

So, for the 3rd time, why are you so against it?

• Sean
    Options

What would be so bad about adding 3 more prestige’s to earn a completely different color of Legacy. It would be easily to tell the difference between the Original Gold color of Legacy and the bright white color you have to EARN for prestige your character past P3.

• Seanzu
    Options

the op literally suggests a recolour of legacy, so basically legacy.

• Sean
    Options

Players wouldn’t have to prestige past 3 unless they wanted the skins. I have 2 survivors and 1 killer at P3 maxed all perks I would happily prestige to earn a White version of legacy to P4, P5, and P6

• Sean
    Options

but it’s not legacy. People wouldn’t look at it like we are some OG 2016 players.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    Options

@SenzuDuck Thats why it would be a new version with new requirements. 🤷‍♀️

Then turn off ability to earn new requirements a month later. Except this time all platforms can do.

• Seanzu
    Options

oh I don't know, maybe the point I stated above where 1000s of players have maxed 1000s of characters to "complete" the game, and to completely remove that accomplishment because someone whined on the internet and wanted a different colour legacy would be ridiculous.

It's fine for players who have barely started, but people who have put 1000s upon 1000s of hours into the game to "complete" it shouldn't have that taken away from them.

• Seanzu
    Options

Soooo basically legacy then, which they've stated wont be released in any variation, just give up, you're not getting your precious useless skin

• BBQnDemogorgon
    edited August 2019
    Options

How do you not see the issue that ps4/xbox/switch cannot access this skin?

It only exists/works on 1 place atm. Issue should be fixed imo.