The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Perk - Insatiable Hunger

csandman1977
csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

The demand for sustenance fills the Entity with a primal need.

For every survivor still alive, gain a token. Each token decreases the time on hook by 1/2/3% up to a maximum of 12%.

When a survivor is sacrificed, the hook is not broken.

12% seems like alot, but as people die the perk does get a bit worse so I'm thinking it's ok.

Comments

• Killer4
    Killer4 Member Posts: 29

I think this is good

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

I hate it, it’s a global map version of the basement one that’s so ridiculously useless that I don’t remember its name.

You’re suggesting a perk that kills faster when hooked with no real downside...AND keep the hook after sacrifice?? I’m a killer main, this would be an unfair advantage for the killer and (in my opinion) would increase the camping(proxy mostly) of many lower ranked killers.

• csandman1977

Low ranked killers are going to face camp regardless. Yes the basement one is pretty bad in all but 1 build.

I would think it would just add more tension on Survivor side as quicker death means you would have to get off generator sooner to keep team alive.

Like i said the numbers may be high amd naybe could be adjust to a maximum of 9%?

Its just a thought though,

• LSJeff
    LSJeff Member Posts: 28

This should honestly just be Monstrous Shrine

• csandman1977

Monstrous shrine should stay its own thing. There definitely should be a bonus to basement hooks (not sure if there isn't?)

MS needs a rework like a permanet status effect that doesnt go away after getting hooked down there.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Well it would break if somebody had Breakdown right?

• csandman1977

Yeah why not. Sabo would still be a thing. Just when survivor dies, hook either remains or spawns back after a 'short' time. 30 seconds or less maybe?

• TheUnendingNightmare
    TheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 1,172

Tbh you could completly take away the decrease time on hook and it would still be great since it wouldn't destroy the hook.

Nice perk

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Just make it so It only works when the killer is 24 meters or something away k?

• Psylent
    Psylent Member Posts: 38

It's not a bad perk as is imo. Despite being better than Monstrous Shrine, it's still not on par with most other killer perks. Most of the time, getting to a hook isn't an issue and like csandman1977 said, the perk gets weaker as people die. I feel it's one of those perks that wouldn't get used much unless the killer didn't have anything better at the time.