What will the veterans get?

So if everything goes to plan, then there is gonna be implemented some sort of rank rewards later this year/early next year, but what im wondering is that. Those that have gained several devotion levels and hit rank 1 repeatedly season after season. Will we get anything for our commitment and support for the game these past 3 years? Or do we simply start at zero?

And seeing the bloodweb is going to change soon aswell. Is there going to be something for us that stuck through the grind? Im all for making it easier, but considering i've earned over 230.000.000 million bloodpoints trough my dbd days, just getting all perks on all the characters was an achievement like no other. And now that won't mean anything to anyone anymore unless we get something for our trouble, maybe a small icon on all perks earned before the changes? Letting people know, much like legacy, that this person played before it got easy.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

I'm super down for a new form of prestige series. I have all killer/survivor perks. (Claudette and bill full p3, along with now Freddy and soon to be ghostface and Kate, probably Myers too). I don't think I'm entitled to compensation for simply unlocking perks, but the fact that I have Claudette p3 all perks shoooould count for something I guess.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917
    edited August 2019

Nah u did nothing special

We got an answer already from peanits, nothing special sadly..

I have everyone p3 full perk and im devotion 10, and yeah.. We have done nothing special for the devs. When to be honest is more harder now than before, just because in 2016 someone have done a prestige now he has a legacy wow. And us? We did the impossible, 4 pages of perks on every pg, honestly i think we deserve something better than legacy, like a gold name tag in game or something else

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

I’m actually working on a post that I will put up here in about a month from now. It involves data, tons of math (yay fun) and the most accurate statistics on why players after Legacy should be equally rewarded.

More on that soon though, for now I hope the devs are actually thinking about giving us our own form of rewards/recognition.

I too have hit over to 230,000,000 BP’s btw

• Karltastisk
    Karltastisk Member Posts: 529

I agree, altough it should be something New. The original legacy should never come back, But a New legacy series would be Nice.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

So everyone could avoid gold tags? Oh a gold tag at rank 12? Lobby dodge

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I absolutely believe veteran players should get some extra goodies for playing the game so much.

Exclusive cosmetics would be nice. BP rewards as well. Or, maybe some special borders for your rank emblem.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Absolutely nothing, because 2/3 years to do anything in this game is a heck of a lot of time and not exactly worthy of anything imo.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

Special borders would fit well enough. Give people custom borders for different things.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

I think even if we do get anything for rank 1 it will be something negligable like some more shards or BPS.

They wouldn't do anything else as it requires some work.

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656

The time doesn't. All what matters is that veteran players suffered heavy grinding, grinding which new players dont have. Unless you really want to make the point that in case the 1st grind cut-off was 1 year later, noone would have deserved legacy.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,369

I really just think we should get BP to make up for the current grind, exclusives shouldn't be a thing in any game.

• JordanMalicious
    JordanMalicious Member Posts: 383

I mean, you'd have played the game regardless yeah? I understand the fact that some people had to grind harder for what they earned but I can't see how that warrants exclusive items. Mind you, the devs already did it with legacy gear, so who knows. Maybe they'll give you hard workers something for the sweat and tears.

• BadgerT40
    BadgerT40 Member Posts: 48

Stop asking for or free free stuff. It’s hard ones rly annoying band he and me headaches reading you people complain!

• Karltastisk
  • Nonfunctional
    Nonfunctional Member Posts: 70

Nope. Being an early adopter of something doesn't entitle you to anything. It's like when places have signing up deals, you aren't eligible because you already signed up.

Don't act like you were forced to play the game prior to the changes. No one chained you to your computer, you knew what you were doing. You accepted it as soon as you did it voluntarily.

0 Compensation.

• Karltastisk

its not about having played it early. Its about that the grind is changing, drastically. If you went to a store and bought 10 potatoes for 10 dollars, But then the guy after you got the potatoes for 5 dollars. Then you would go back and expect 5 dollars back.

sorry for the bad analogy, But this is the same thing. When they make the grind easier they basically screw over everyone that bought the expensive bloodwebs. So Thats Why they should compensation those players.

• Nonfunctional
    Nonfunctional Member Posts: 70

So i

So if you buy something at a store today and it goes on sale next week do you expect half your money back?