I would like to know one thing: Question for the community and for the devs.

Do you think that playing with lower killers like: Trapper, Wraith, Pigg, Leatherface, etc ... do you think the game is balanced for these killers? I want to say that it is necessary to differentiate that these killers are the ones who suffer most, they carry out a chase that can cost more than 1 minute because they have no pressure, with this I mean ... is the game in a good state? For all this, are the killers SUFFERING from GEN RUSH, so ... as long as they are the strongest killers, the game will never be balanced for everyone?

On the other hand, the killers that are stronger: Billy, Nurse, Huntress ... are the most played ... why do you think it is so? They are the killers that usually put a lot of pressure and there is NO GENS RUSH for them, so ... I think that while the game is in its CURRENT state, the game will remain that way.

I would like you to think about what I said.

Gen rush? There are weak killers.

Why is there a rush gens? Weak killer and little pressure.

While more than 60% of the killers are in poor condition ... the devs will force us to play with the strongest killers, THE KILLERS want to WIN, just like the survivors, instead the survivors who face weak killers ... : Trapper, wraith, pig ... DO NOT COMPLAIN, they repair very easy, because the killers they face just put pressure ... because it is really very easy to face them .. what happens when nurse, billy or another stronger ? They are already complaining ... The game must change soon

My opinions with 3k hours / PLAY BOTH SIDES

Comments