Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The worst pain you have felt...besides stepping on a lego!

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

I once had this infection or something on my tooth/gum (far worse then any normal toothache!) i tried everything to stop the pain, nothing worked, i couldn't even sleep and surprised i didn't OD on pain relief lol. I had to pay the pleasure of £20 for emergency dentist who perscribed antibiotics, i nearly cried because it was a SUNDAY and no place was open to get them! lol

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    edited August 2019

I used to have an anal fistula that made me unable to sit properly or sleep on my back for over 7 years of my life. It was followed with like 8 consecutive surgeries to dig it out.

Myyyyeaaaaah. There's not much that feels painful anymore after that.

• Mushwin

@se05239 I have felt some pain in my time....oh yes....and still i class child birth as one of the lower, bottom tier pain and glad that you don't feel that pain any more *s

• KhaineGB
    KhaineGB Member Posts: 10,623

Broken Collarbone.

Couldn't sit up, stand or walk properly for about a week because every movement made it move and hurt like hell.

• Mushwin

My grandad has broken his collar bone when he was 15, out of everything he has broken and it's been nearly everything lol he said that was the worse for him too...said it took 6 weeks for his arm, and hand to get back to normal as it had been settled up.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

A Broken Wrist. It was terrible hearing the bone crack especially.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I still hired the assassins though...

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Definitely something dental-related.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Everything from physical to mental

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I once stepped on a lego hot wheels!

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

Anything mentally. Physically hurts my heart and I’m not even kidding.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    edited August 2019

I dealt with gall stone flare ups for over a year. When I finally couldn't take it any longer I went to the ER and had emergency surgery to have my gallbladder removed. I've never felt pain like that before or after.

• ohmydaisies
    ohmydaisies Member Posts: 8

I took the skin off of a section of the sole of my foot once while ice skating, vouldn't walk properly for a week.

That and missing DS of course.

• Acesthetiic

Did those wheels that were hot give you 3rd degree burns? (:

• Acesthetiic
  • BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830
    edited August 2019

Once i was stabbed in the stomach by my ex boyfriend (now he's in jail)

No joke, that really happened...

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    edited August 2019

Getting hit in the crotch for sure.....

Oh but there was also a time where I had a nasty ear infection. I couldn't sleep because it was so painful. I cried ;-;

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited August 2019

Probably a cut I got in the space between my thumb and my index finger on my right hand, it happened with measuring tape, I retracted it and it kinda just cut me there and it hurt like #########, I cried :'(

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I think the worst pain I’ve actually felt is when I was young me and my brother got into a fight and my head got slammed into a brick wall, I cried for awhile and after that I noticed that my granny re-did the wall and it is now wood instead.

• Mushwin
  • BillyBoiMain
    BillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164

One time I fell on a bed of rusted nails, ‘nuff said.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

Hm... Broke bones, chopped chunks of skin off, been in a crash (well 2) and honestly my worst would have to be kidney stones

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Ever step on this thing?

Also sliding on gravel, down a side walk, fell on a lego

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

I fractured my wrist doing parkour while I was in high school. I was climbing up the rail and my shoes were slippery so i lost my footing and fell and slammed it against the bottom rail as I fell.

• grayon444
    grayon444 Member Posts: 757

Some of the time if i rush to my pc, i take a sharp turn and hit my leg bone (Tibia) at the corner of my bed.And the corner of that one side of my bed is VERY VERY VERY sharp and the pain is something i never wish for anyone to go through even once, and this comes from a person who has done it more than3 or 4 times.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Used to have warts on my fingers. Got liquid nitrogen sprayed on them, and it feels like your fingers are being compressed by the weight of Earth itself.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Sometimes i get pains in my right eye that can feel like multiple things. Either something is stabbing it, something is like gnawing on it, or it just throbs really bad. Dont know why or what causes it but its ewe

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I'm not sure

Maybe my broken knee, but it took me 2 months to realize it was broken

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263
    edited August 2019

Beside stepping on a Lego eh? You're setting the bar way too high there! 😫

Mhm, probably when i got my 2 drainage tubes for the stomach brutally removed (time of removal: 1 second each with a single pull) while awake in hospital. I was a kid and i had appendicitis surgery.

It was literally breath taking, and not in a Keanu Reeves way!

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Post Ingrown toenail surgery and when I broke my wrist bone.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

Oof. Damn mate, I had something similar with a few of my ribs. Longest week of my life let me tell you

• KhaineGB
    KhaineGB Member Posts: 10,623

Same, especially considering I was 14 and it was like "I can't play on my amiga, or my master system.... all I can do is lie here and read"

Finished the Dragonlance series though (first 3 books), so there's that. :D

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Yeah, no anesthetics either. This nurse just came in, checked the situation and without warnings did that...

Nurses... Giving me hell way before Dead by Daylight 😅

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Constipation. It felt like my stomach was in a vice.

Also I used to occasionally wake up with a cramp in my knee and it felt like my leg was broken. I crawled out of bed and couldn't get off the floor it was so bad. Almost threw up as. Never found out what it was for sure. I read maybe a calcium deposit.

• GODQueenEvy
    GODQueenEvy Member Posts: 63

Losing 6 family members in 8 years.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    edited August 2019

I had broken my lower spine while I was outside:( somehow I was able to walk back to the house because at that point I did not know it was broken. Then when I was inside I could not walk or keep my balance I was in so much pain that I was crying/moaning:(

And to top my pain every so min I got shocks of pain that caused my whole body to stiffened up:(

This was the worst pain I felt ever:(

• snowflake102

You could have had mine when I had a blockage :( I could not eat or drink at all if I did it just came back up:( I lost 90 something pounds you could see my ribs I lost so much weight:( I was in the hospital and gi wanted me to have surgery. But the surgeons said there was not alot of information to warrant surgery:( so I got sent home knowing that I still had the blockage :( then I was really going down hill to at the point of me saying that's it I'm raising the white flag:( so me and my mom and dad brought me back to the hospital once again and this time I got surgery:D

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Oh wow that sounds awful. Can't imagine the pain. Sorry you had to go through that

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    edited August 2019

I was in the hospital for a very bad headache attack, it was new (I've a history of migraine and headache, but they are known and this one was completely new). I had very high blood pressure, was sweating uncontrollably, couldn't stop rocking back and forth.

In the hospital they tried to do a lumbar puncture. It's when they insert a long ass needle into your spinal canal to retrieve the liquid for tests. Usually it doesn't hurt.

Emphasis on usually. I had assistance doctors treat me, so I get the whole thing of "It can cause paralysis, death, etc." thing told and I was like "ok, let's go." so I sit down and they ask me if I want a local anesthetic, so I just say "yea, sure, I hate needles, so I don't wanna feel it in my back especially." I wish I knew what was gonna happen next.

They say they made it numb, but I felt the insertion and then I experienced the worst pain I ever had in my left leg, even worse than the pain I had when I was hospitalized in 2011, cause the home doctor thought I had a ruptured appendix (so you can imagine the leg pain was really bad if it's worse than pain equilavent to a ruptured appendix). I felt everything, even when they pulled out the needle.

The third time they tried, I remember sitting back up, putting my feet on the tiny chair I got, so my posture would be good for the lumbar puncture. Then everything went black and I woke up a few minutes later, tried two more times, gave up.

Next day they try it again and there is a another doctor who said he will use a local anesthetic and 2 minutes later I asked when he's gonna start and he responded with "I'm already done." I felt nothing. That was my worst pain in my whole life.

Edit: the aftermath was pressure headache for two weeks, couldn't sit any longer than 45 minutes, couldn't sleep on my back. I had to stay at home for a while and just do everything laying on my tummy or standing.

• snowflake102

I know I was very upset with the surgeons even though my xray showed it. So they apologized to me

• snowflake102

i also had this too :( I had broken my lower spine while I was outside:( somehow I was able to walk back to the house because at that point I did not know it was broken. Then when I was inside I could not walk or keep my balance I was in so much pain that I was crying/moaning:(

And to top my pain every so min I got shocks of pain that caused my whole body to stiffened up:(

• snowflake102
    edited August 2019

I had broken my lower spine while I was outside:( somehow I was able to walk back to the house because at that point I did not know it was broken. Then when I was inside I could not walk or keep my balance I was in so much pain that I was crying/moaning:(

it also felt like a sleged hammer hit my back:(

• Mushwin

An epidural was one of them, never ever again, i was nervous having my first child, and this woman next door was screaming "get this thing out of me!" i am surprised i didn't poo myself in fear! lol but a needle and tubes going into your spine and i could NOT move, it has a risk of been paralyzed...child birth was less painful (as i had two more) lol

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

Broke my spine 9 years ago and it still gives me pains now 😂

• Mushwin

i have never broken anything (cross fingers) my step sis fractured her ankle in 3 places, you should of seen the height she fell from! it was like a few steps