New survivor perks <3

2»

Comments

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

These perks are lit, I'm not gonna lie.

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,986

I feel like Fixated was created solely as counterplay to the Spirit phase walking

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819
    edited August 2019

noone with intelligence heals for 32 seconds. also theyre onetime perks. there are not anything near meta.

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

Sadly, very bad perks for survivors. And very good and probably meta perks for killers. Probably devs want less and less survs, they’ll see

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,370

People who use self care heal for AT LEAST 32 seconds unless combined with another perk. Neither inner strength or second wind are one time perks either, inner strength can be used a maximum of 5 times and second wind can be used a maximum of 2 times.

• Afreeman
    Afreeman Member Posts: 5

Imagine running Head On, Inner Strength, Quick and Quiet, and Sprint Burst

Never get downed, always stay one step ahead of the killer

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    edited August 2019

I don't see any new killer perk being meta. They all seems too situational.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I actually like them all. All really nice perks, no braindead ones like BT, no BS ones like MoM. Im 100% getting this chapter.

The one change I would expect and recommend would be to make Better Together have infinite range.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

So... Downing a survivor is too situational? (Surge)

Survivors completing a gen is too situational? (Cruel Confinement)

Survivors working on a gen is too situational? (Mindbreaker)

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Surge activates in a 32 meters radius around you, how many gens do you think there are in that zone ? 1, maxim 2 and sometimes even noone + plus it has a cooldown on top of it.

Cruel Confiment : again, it activates in a 32 meters radius around the finished gen, it can only activate 5 times per match and if you leave the area after finishing that gen, you are safe.

Mindgambreaker : the exhaustion last just for 3 seconds after leaving the gen.

• Karaage
    Karaage Member Posts: 340

On a sidenote, I'm really disappointed that none of the new perks adds Oblivious status to the Survivor. When I first saw the leak for this new status (hear no Terror Radius but also not be affected by all debuffs coming from being within TR), I was excited that we'd get a new perk that both hinders but also gives advantage to player (similar to No Mither).

Granted, it'd would counter only a few things (Overwhelming, Distressing, Unnerving, Coulrophobia, Infectious Fright), and now that I think about it, it would counter completely Legion's Killer Instinct, but at the cost of never hearing TR again, and things like Stake Out not working. It would also pair nicely with the new perk Inner Strength, or Object of Obsession (if You're masochistic).

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

The killer perks are on the same level as the survivor perks. Nobody got a new meta perk.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Inner strength, second wind, and Fixated will be really fun to mess around with, though second wind and inner strength are pretty niche. I kinda wish that Second wind could still trigger in the terror radius (but maybe the time it takes to heal you would be increased?)

• NoShinyPony

@Mew Getting healed while being chased would be too strong. Insta-heals are already too powerful in their current form.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

@NoShinyPony i dont really see the problem with it working in chase, to be honest. Since the perk only works after being unhooked, that person would have to be tunneled in order for it to really work in the chase. Idk, ill wait to see how it is when its tested, but i just have a feeling it’ll be somewhat underwhelming in game.

• NoShinyPony

@Mew Heals while being in a chase are a problem. BT and DS are already powerful tools against tunneling.

And yes, Second Wind is a time saver that will get used occasionally, but it won't become meta.

• jeyers
    jeyers Member Posts: 275

Notice how posters with killer pictures are all telling us how good these new survivor perks are.

lol.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

Second wind would be meta if it healed in terror radius. It would become a must have perk for anti-tunnel builds. As it stand right now, the only perk I see becoming even somewhat meta is inner-strength.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

Im sorry that i can see all the ways a surv can ######### me over with any and all these perks

• ClawsOfHell
    ClawsOfHell Member Posts: 68

Okay you spend what? 5-10s to break a totem in exchange to heal in a locker spending ONLY 8 seconds no matter HOW MANY SLOW HEAL PERKS THE KILLER HAVE

You probrably are thoose type of trash survivors that got one hit and spend almost 45s healing on the corner of the map just to walk 10s and get another hit and repeat the process, if you think that self care it's a good perk you're completely noob and bad survivor if you need heal bring a medkit or find a teamate or if you have money but the strange things dlc and use Inner Strenght holy crap i never read such stupid thing like "Self care" is more usefull than inner strenght gzus.