BIG THANKS TO DEVS :)

HIPSTERLION
HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
edited May 2018 in General Discussions
I'VE SEEN THE NEW UPDATE AND GOD DAMN MAN IT'S REALLY A MASSIVE UPDATE . EVERYTHING IS JUST FANTASTIC IN IT'S OWN WAY . AND I'M HERE TO SAY BIG THANKS TO DBD DEVS , YOU HAVE DONE AMAZING AND I WANT TO SAY THAT PERSONALY I'M GONNA SUPPORT THIS GAME AS MUCH AS I CAN BECAUSE YOU SHOWED US THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THIS GAME !!! BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND MAY THE ENTITY REWARD YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING JOB :)

HIPSTER LION

Comments

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43

Pretty good job so far. No, for real.

• HIPSTERLION
    Cat said:

Pretty good job so far. No, foCat said:

Pretty good job so far. No, for real.

Mathieu knew it from the first place . we just didn't believe in him . sorry Mathieu :(

• HIPSTERLION
    not_Queen said:

Super thrilled you liked it! Cheers to the years to come!

so excited about it ^-^
  • Setsune
    Setsune Member Posts: 71

"pretty good job so far" in a good way this time xD

• HIPSTERLION
    Setsune said:

"pretty good job so far" in a good way this time xD

I hear you man XD
  • fischyhb
    fischyhb Member Posts: 23
    My compliments also to the hardwork, looks good.
  • Vancold
    Vancold Member Posts: 188

So refreshing to see these threads. Long live the new forum.

Anyway I'll just repeat it myself: really amazing job with this update.

• kimukipi
    kimukipi Member Posts: 137

Yeah, thank you devs. This update is indeed massive and very much worth the hype.

• HIPSTERLION
    kimukipi said:

Yeah, thank you devs. This update is indeed massive and very much worth the hype.

" THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING "
  • Bint
    Bint Member Posts: 60

It's so good! Well done, devs!

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Just about everything is fantastic about it.

Damn fine job.

• mcote
    mcote Dev Posts: 2

This thread made my day :)

• Giddawid
    Giddawid Member Posts: 102

Thanks for being so awesome and positive, guys! We thrive on that stuff <3

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

Yeah the PTB does make the game run a lot smoother which is a huge plus I'll give ya that. But now it's time to see more balance fixes. Plus I really like the Clown but my boy Trapper is so weak and his trap placements glitch out. Any info on fixing that? @not_Queen

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    edited June 2018

Balance fixes are the main goal for the mid chapter patch @CallMeRusty420 !
    Trapper is getting a review of his power. As far as I know, we are currently testing trap regen and setting animation time reduction.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Wait so have the final patch notes been revealed or is the update currently out? I missed the devstream cause of work :( i'm still here too lol
  • not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

The official patch notes comes at the launch of the patch. @weirdkid5
    This is why we make different patch notes for the PTB.

The Trapper changes are planned in the MID-CHAPTER PATCH which is later in the summer. There will also be a PTB for that patch! :)

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    not_Queen said:

The Trapper changes are planned in the MID-CHAPTER PATCH which is later in the summer. There will also be a PTB for that patch! :)

I'm glad you guys have taken a little bit of a note from Siege, what with the roadmap and mid-chapter updates, or mid-season reinforcements as they are called there.

Along with making the streams more interactive like Digital Extremes does, you guys have made some good steps forward for your future. I wont say you guys listened to me personally. But I do remember suggested a long time ago on the Steam forums for you guys to take notes from some of these other companies. Regardless, i'm glad that what I had hoped for the game is coming to fruition.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

@not_Queen said:

Sweet! I love Trapper and I have him loaded out to look so evil with the fullbloody body, Hallow's Eve Mask, and the new Hot Iron outlined blade in the PTB. He looks like a demon that took a human form and yet he is so bad right now it makes me sad :(

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

@CallMeRusty420 said:

Sweet! I love Trapper and I have him loaded out to look so evil with the fullbloody body, Hallow's Eve Mask, and the new Hot Iron outlined blade in the PTB. He looks like a demon that took a human form and yet he is so bad right now it makes me sad :(

I feel the same way with Wraith. Using the new Wax Warlock head/cloak, w/ legacy weapon and body he looks so amazing... then I remember I'm still the Wraith :'(