• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Worst for me as Survivor: Lery's

Best for me as Survivor: Thompson house

Worst for me as Killer: Haddonfield

Best for me as Killer: The Game

• Hiralex
    Hiralex Member Posts: 10

Lery's, The Game and Yamaoka are so bad for survivors.

Coldwind farm is so bad for killers.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

Worst for both has to be The Game.

The Game just has too many unsafe loops for Survivors to rely on, while there’s too many corners and cuts for Killers to easily lose a Survivor’s track with. It’s not bad, of course not, it just depends on who you’re up against. It could be Hell on Earth for Survivors, it could be a cakewalk for Killers, and vice versa. It’s all about how you play your cards on this map, honestly.

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384

I think Ormond is a lost cause. Can't see scratch marks or blood due to snow and grass, yet with survivor there are those maze of walls that always get me killed.

• danut1311
    danut1311 Member Posts: 41
    edited August 2019

I hate the swamp both as killer and survivor

• Manta
    Manta Member Posts: 117

My heart sinks every time I get The Game as survivor. HATE IT lol. Never know where anything is 😂

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

Worst for survivor: Shelter Woods, Azaraov's Resting Place, The Game

Worst for killer: Coldwind sucks for most killers. Haddonfield. Yamoka Estate.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Worst for me as Survivor: Shelter Woods, Yamaoka.

Worst for me as Killer: Swamp, Haddonfield.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,246

For killers, Ormond is really bad. I really think they need to get away from the "giant map, middle building full of 100% safe pallets with a 100% safe window leading into ultra long loop, and jungle gyms surrounding it" philosphy. Those maps are just way too strong in the bands of experienced survivors or survivors on comms. It's way too big, and way too safe.

I think in general, any map that has a building with a Window Of Safety needs to be addressed. The issue is that unless a killer is bringing Bamboozle for one specificwindow, every survivor can run to that window/loop from any point of the map and waste a tremendous amount of time if they choose. (Gonna stop ya'll right there. Not the same thing as having to bring Small Game for NOED.)

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

I love Azaraov's resting place...

Unless you accidentally 3 gen yourself.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Survivor: Yamaoka.

Killer: corn fields...

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,452

Everyone says the game is bad for survivors but I usually do good on that map. I’d say Lery’s is the worst for survivor and non stealth killers. Rotten Fields is probably the worst killer map overall.

• RIP_Legion
    RIP_Legion Member Posts: 428

Worst for me as Killer is Yamaoka, Haddonfield, and Fractured Cowshed (Coldwind maps as a whole are usually pretty meh but that one in particular).

Best for me as Killer is The Game, Rancid Abattoir, Coal Tower, and Lery's.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Killer: all farm maps (burn the corn), Blood Lodge, Lery's

Survivor: probably the new map xD

• Omans
    Omans Member Posts: 1,081

For killers: Haddonfield, Yamaoka, Ormond - all three of these are terrible for killers and need to be reworked.

Special mention: treatment center for huntress. Getting that map as huntress is a death sentence against competent survivors

For survivors: The Game (against stealth killers and nurse), Sheltered Woods (so easy for the killer to cut off survivors going for saves)

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

The lightning and pallets setup on the game is pure crap for both sides. Pretty good for immersed Blundettes.

Haddonfield is Haddonfield.

Pale rose main building is a safe and overabused place for survivors.

Other than that I like them all.

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

Worst for killer: yamaoka, the grass needs to go!, corn maps, same reason! And Haddonfield is just trash

Worst for survivors : shelter Woods azarov and suffocation if three gens

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

There are a number of maps that range from bad to very bad for killers.

Survivors don't really have any bad maps. There are a few maps where survivors are on a relatively even playing field but that's it.

I guess for survivors, a bad map is one where they don't have a huge advantage.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

Worst for killers: The game and Haddonfield

worst for survivors: Lerys (if the RNG is terrible) and Sheltered woods

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,373

Shelter woods and Lery's would like to know your location.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

@indieeden7 Lery's has really strong windows if you what you're doing.

Shelter Woods does lack stronger loops, but you can still do well it's just harder.