Perk Idea

Options
YaNestea
YaNestea Member Posts: 86
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
Hey guys, I made an idea for a chest perk for killers to make survivors have a harder time surviving when they’re alone. LMAO it kind of sucks but whatevs

For Fun: 

Your tricks make the survivors scavenging for supplies difficult. 

Searching is 50/60/70% slower and is 5/10/15% louder.

When finishing the full search, there is a 50/75/100% percent chance that no item will show up. 

“It’s like how the magician makes someone disappear, but it’s not what you want that should disappear.” 

Hope yall like it xoxo

Comments

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

@YaNestea said:
    Hey guys, I made an idea for a chest perk for killers to make survivors have a harder time surviving when they’re alone. LMAO it kind of sucks but whatevs For Fun: 

When finishing the full search, there is a 50/75/100% percent chance that no item will show up. 

“It’s like how the magician makes someone disappear, but it’s not what you want that should disappear.” 

Hope yall like it xoxo

I wouldn’t call this OP per se, but literally making chests worth nothing is just... bleh.

• YaNestea
    YaNestea Member Posts: 86
    Options

@YaNestea said:
    Hey guys, I made an idea for a chest perk for killers to make survivors have a harder time surviving when they’re alone. LMAO it kind of sucks but whatevs For Fun: 

Hope yall like it xoxo

I wouldn’t call this OP per se, but literally making chests worth nothing is just... bleh.

Ok thanks<333
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

It seems the kind of perk you want just to be a dick.

• SharpHandJoe
    SharpHandJoe Member Posts: 18
    Options

Jeez are you just anti Ace or something?

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    Options
    We need a perk involving Bloodlust.
  • Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

@Star99er said:

We have one already. Huntress' Beast Of Prey perk.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Star99er said:

We have one already. Huntress' Beast Of Prey perk.

I meant one that is useful 😂

What if we got a new perk that has a 50% chance to not losing  bloodlust when breaking a pallet or gen. 

As well as reducing the amount of time it takes to get bloodlust from 14/13/12 seconds.
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:

@YaNestea said:

Hope yall like it xoxo

Unless you are running Plunder its rare to go for a chest. This perk is 100% useless unless you are simply going for a gimmick build. Please don't take this as me being "mean" I'm simply pointing out that as the original poster stated its for fun. I think we need more gimmick perks that have some fun synergy with one another. :)

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:

@YaNestea said:

Hope yall like it xoxo

Unless you are running Plunder its rare to go for a chest. This perk is 100% useless unless you are simply going for a gimmick build. Please don't take this as me being "mean" I'm simply pointing out that as the original poster stated its for fun. I think we need more gimmick perks that have some fun synergy with one another. :)

That’s why I wouldn’t call it OP. But Perks that get rid of or mess up certain mechanics just aren’t fun. Take, for example, DS and Enduring. DS is an OP Perk because it erases ctrugglong’s existence and it’s EXTREMELY unfun for the Killer. Enduring, however, is not OP despite almost comepltely removing the Killer stun damage mechanic because it’s not a big deal in most cases. Doesn’t mean it’s fun to play against, however, seeing as how stuns are the ultimate time-buyer for Survivors.

This Perk is like that. Chests are no big deal, but when they are, it sucks buttcheels when they don’t give you anything after a greatly extended, riskier search.