I can see Fixated going well with Sprint Burst.

Options
Atrushan88
Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084

I didn't think it'd be that great of a perk honestly but paired with Sprint Burst you get to walk faster so it'll help with those times when you're on exhaustion, or you're during those times when you're not if sure you wanna SB or not.

Comments

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173
    Options

I don't really use SB personally, but I know I'd be walking around everywhere for when I do. So, up to a 20% bonus on speed is great. I think it'll be good for people starting the game too, as many I know didn't know for a while that survivors left scratch marks.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,029
    Options

That extra speed will be great when trying to skirt around a killer checking your area without leaving scratchmarks. I intend to use both this AND inner strength.

• Atrushan88
    edited August 2019
    Options

@RamiSamii Yeah, it'll be a great beginner perk, but outside of SB users(I prefer Lithe), I can't see it being great for experienced users because most of us have known how to control scratch marks for a while.

@LordGlint It'd be nice if you could see ALL scratch marks honestly. You could be running right into someone else's and the killer just happens to be following those right to you, lol. I do agree though, but it depends on if Urban or this will be faster movement, and crouching sometimes is better for those situations when your head pops out.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

I am def gonna run this perk because I wanna try to create some cool images with the scratch marks, or try to make a mess of scratch marks and play "Find the survivor" with the killer

• LordGlint
    Options

Considering this specifies that it only affects walking speeds while urban specified that it only affects crouching speeds...I dont think fixated will have anything to do with crouching.

• Atrushan88
    edited August 2019
    Options

@LordGlint Yeah I know, I was saying that it'll depend if this or Fixated is faster movement. If Urban is faster, no real point in taking Fixated. If Fixated is faster, no real point in taking Urban(outside of maybe hiding your head while skirting around objects). They're kind of the same perk outside of the scratch mark thing. I suppose someone could take both perks, but would you really wanna take two faster movement perks for two different forms of slow movement?

• LordGlint
    Options

Using urban evasion puts your crouching speed as the same as NORMAL walking speed. Fixated will make walking speed 20% faster...

• Atrushan88
    Options

@LordGlint I forgot Urban made it the same speed as walking. I never really paid much attention as I don't use Urban. I used it like maybe twice. I guess it depends on the head thing then.

• LordGlint
    Options

Theres afew differences. Urban will allow you to be sneakier at hiding behind short obstacles, but also will be usable even while injured. The movement buff of Fixated is only usable while healthy, meaning you wont get much use out of it against Plague for example.

The extra speed of Fixated could be pretty clutch at stealthing around walls and such, ESPECIALLY against slower killers like Nurse or Huntress.

• RamiSamii
    RamiSamii Member Posts: 173
    Options

UE, Fixated, SB, Adenaline. "Gotta Go Fast"

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899
    Options

Urban with fixated might be sort of amazing, depends on how they decide to implement it. 120% crouched would be sort of amazing. Paying dearly for it though with two perk slots

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    Options

I think I might run something like Fixated, Lightweight, Better Together, and Inner Strength.

• Richter_Cade
    Richter_Cade Member Posts: 91
    Options

Fixated, Dance with me, Distortion, Lightweight. Enjoy the meme of being able to leave scratch marks and barely having any.