Better Killer Stealth Idea

Options

For killers such as Wraith, Myers, Pig, Ghostface, and Hag, stealth plays a large roll in their kit.

A problem I notice is that survivors are able to remain in third person view at all times, which makes sneaking up on them hard. My idea is to make skill checks appear on the model of generators or other survivors so they have to actually actively look at the generator while working on it. If not, they can see a shimmering Wraith or masked Myers from a great number of meters away.

Comments

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

As a player that loves stealth and playing against it... No.

• Richter_Cade
    Richter_Cade Member Posts: 91
    Options

The survivor viewpoint is one of the key features and this would punish attentive players which I don't think would be healthy for the game.

Now, a perk or power, perhaps just a status effect, that forces them into first person for a very short duration? That would be magnificent and fun but I think too jarring to actually be balanced.

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712
    Options

I like that idea but I think it would be better if they were the skill checks happened more and they would be harder. You could keep an eye out for the killer but you would be more likely to fail the skill checks