New Clown Killer

Options
RSB
RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Looks cool as hell, but his power seems kinda weak, what do you think?

Comments

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

so you have access to the PTB ? can you take a screenshot of the survivor please ? i saw the killer but nobody seems to care about the survivor Xd

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@RSB said:
    Looks cool as hell, but his power seems kinda weak, what do you think?

Have the same impression watching on streams, bottle flies really slowly, range isnt high at all and the effect is mediocre from what I see (not sure about addons though)

• lastloadout
    lastloadout Member Posts: 23
    Options

The Clown is very weak in my opinion. He doesn't blur the screen enough and the effect duration is too short. Sure, there are addons that a pretty power (I think there is one that allows you to 1-hit down a survivor with the gas or something like that) but I do think he deserves some more love.

• boogiewoogie
    boogiewoogie Member Posts: 32
    Options

Basic version he's not that strong. Pallet window perk is good for killer shack
    The Gen one is great I've found so far. Especially when you have 3 close together end game. Throw them gas bottles and it's fun.
    One add-on shows the survivor for 6 secs, really powerful on swamp map. I think he will be good

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,402
    Options

@Adeloo said:
    so you have access to the PTB ? can you take a screenshot of the survivor please ? i saw the killer but nobody seems to care about the survivor Xd

• Hunter__
    Hunter__ Member Posts: 53
    Options

Clown is way to weak. His power is a joke. Which is fitting considering he's a clown. People who are intoxicated need to be unable to vault, pallet slam, use items, repair gens, and heal. Then he could be considered same tier as Doctor.
    As it is he's currently down there with Freddy, Trapper and Wraith. "An m1 killer who's ability is easily countered."
    --Bamboozle is a pretty good perk. It really helps shortening loops. anywhere where there is a window and a pallet can cut at least 2 loops off and force them to drop a pallet early. This only comes to your going to be breaking pallets a lot faster. Really helps when coming to looping at shack, can cut what could be a minute shack loop down to any other jungle gym.
    --Pop Goes The Weasel is great for those found someone on a gen and then gens gets reset a little without worrying if someone gonna hop right on it after you walk away to finish it. Tie it with overcharge or huntress lullaby and you got yourself a nice little gen protector build.
    --Coulrophobie is nice but is easily countered and is promoting protecting hooks against attempted saves. Works well with distressing and M&A just to prevent healing quickly.

Very disappointing after Pig.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

thanks a lot @Peanits <3

• boogiewoogie
    boogiewoogie Member Posts: 32
    Options

@Hunter__ said:
    As it is he's currently down there with Freddy, Trapper and Wraith.

I wouldn't put Trapper with those 2? Way stronger