A killer main in survivor town.

Options
2»

Comments

• InquisitorLoki
    InquisitorLoki Member Posts: 3
    Options

I like the game on good days. I can deal with new players and I can own up to the fact that most of the time, I risk my own neck knowing I'm not great at looping. But I literally just played a match where two other survivors that were working together let me and my friend die even though we had actually tried to help them. That'a the main issue I have. Survivors are trying so hard to screw each other over these days that it takes the fun out of it.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

even in red ranks you will get these types of players unfortunately.

Solo survivor experience is rough. BT is a must perk for me because of the reasons you’ve listed. I don’t go into a match without it.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Actually you can!

There are just restrictions on what buffs you give.

For example faster repair speed is obviously a bad idea, same with anything that directly helps with looping. However things like ally tracking is fine and doesn't buff SWF.

Chase indicators, action icons, totem counters, base kit Kindred, ect ect ect.

• Richter_Cade
    Richter_Cade Member Posts: 91
    Options

A new one happened to me today, your comment reminded me of it. A meg trapped me in a corner while I did a totem, body blocking me in and just stayed there pointing at me until the killer came and found us then sprint bursted away.

Honestly I thought I'd seen it all but now survivors screw over other survivors just for kicks. Survivors shouldn't be able to body block you if you've spent at least 5 seconds trying to walk through them, not as a survivor.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Options

I am a killer main and I never complain when I play survivor and get a taste of my own medicine ;-)

As I always say: It is the survivor's fault for being found and caught. Be better at stealth and/or getting away. Also bring better perks and items.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    Options

I'm a survivor main, who plays the occasional killer and it doesn't have to be for daily rituals. Since my killer remains around the low levels and I have an unfair advantage of knowing more about the game than new players I usually hook everyone once, get some chase points and let them go. It's been over a year since I first started playing this game and I still remember the horror of newbie survivors barreling in to save me off hook with a hag trap at my feet. I think an occasional game like the ones I do, provides some relief from the grind of getting out of low ranks, and I wish more killers did it.