How would you want to buff him?

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    Options

Speak for yourself I 3k-4k with him all the time

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Nah, he's fine, dont expect to just walk around in an open area and not get revealed, you have to hide, react to survivors trying to reveal you, and if they run into you, hit them, they're one hit down either way. Only thing that needs changing on him is his revealing as it can be inconsistent for both sides at times.

• yukairi
    yukairi Member Posts: 241
    Options

#PhantomMask20763 thank you for your answer, it's possible for you to give me a video when you play Ghostface, thank you.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,117
    Options

I like GF, though I'm still learning. Definitely you don't want to run around the open, you'll get spotted (even if the survivor doesn't know they're looking at you, they'll trigger your stealth). That's why you have to utilize Crouch and Peek. Try to get as close as possible from around walls and objects so they don't see you when your Terror Radius is quiet so you can get a sneaky hit in or even a grab.

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    Options

He is the #1 killer on the Top Tiers killers tier list, how can u consider that "weak"?

The game cant have only God tiers, that would be boring and way less SKILLFUL!

• derperson
    derperson Member Posts: 130
    Options

I oftentimes save my shroud for chases, when survivor loses sight of me around a corner that has mind game potential... watch out! Also, crouching helps... like, sometimes I tbag throughout entire chases - kidding, kinda XD. But you can crouch behind walls while moonwalking when playing mind games, or combine with shroud to really screw with em.

As a 115% killer, it can help to use single hits to delay games if you think a chase is gonna take too long so you can go find another target. Lotsa people use selfcare, so they heal at 50%, making a heal take 32 seconds, or 40 seconds when mangled.

• Jplanas98
    Jplanas98 Member Posts: 532
    Options

He is definitely not number 1. He's mid tier at best. Too many maps with open areas that makes it hard for him to lean and stalk without beinf seen. His power is useless against corn vision. It's easy to break him out of his power which then make him nothing but a M1 killer, and if you attack the survivor you were stalking you lose all of that progress. And if a survivor is semi good at looping his power is useless if they loop him for long enough. He's not top tier, and definitely not number 1.

• Bug_Reporter
    Options

Not my fault if you dont know how to play man, i've been playing GF since his launch, got all the perks on him + P3-50 in less than 3 days after his launch, every match was played at Rank 1 (except rank reset) without addons, im not here to spread lies on how good or bad a killer is, im just saying what he can achieve while being played by what looks to be a MASTER (if we compare with your skill lv).

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

This is probably not the best example but here's one of me playing Ghostface, I have a ton of other ones so just go ahead and look through if you'd like

• derperson
    Options

damn homie that would leave you with like 12 hours of sleep. Also, how did you do that with the queue times from the event?

• Jplanas98
    edited August 2019
    Options

"I'm not here to spread lies on how good or bad a killer is" yet you were just saying that he's top tier and that he's number 1. You're literally going against your own statement. Not to mention, it's pretty sad that you think reaching P3-50 in less than 3 days is something to be proud of.

• Bug_Reporter
    Options

Seriously, i was getting matches really fast and the survivors were dropping cakes like crazy, they even attempted to farm several times (most matches were against same CWF tho =/), i got that "Grab Achievement" on the same day too. About 200k BPs on every match, i wont lie, if it wasnt for the event and proper preparation, i wouldnt be able to do that.

• derperson
    Options

Oh yeah, i forgot about those cakes. thats pretty damn awesome.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,605
    Options

GhostFace, I think, needs his detection FIXED. On top of that, make the cooldown less on his power. That is all, other than that, he is fine.

• Sean
    Sean Member Posts: 107
    Options

Let me teleport into lockers around the map and jump out and scare people kind of like how Freddy can teleport to gens that would be sick

• Jplanas98
    edited August 2019
    Options

And fix the fact that sometimes blades of grass can disrupt his stalking. The corn is bad enough, but I've had a few games where the camera angle was weird and I ended up staring at a single blade of grass that blocked my stalk.

• Bug_Reporter
    Options

P3-50 was reached in less than 24h after his launch, i said that i got all 4 pages of perks (lv 3) after 3 days... Look, i'll end this discussion here, if u want buffs for him, fine, i like killer buffs, but that wont change the fact that GF is one of my Mains and i'll keep rekting Rank 1s with him, here is the full tier list if u are interested in facts:

God Tiers: Nurse, Spirit, Hillbilly.

Top Tiers: Ghostface, Plague, Huntress, Michael.

Mid Tiers: Hag, Freddy, Trapper, Doctor, Pig.

Low Tiers: Clown, Leatherface, Wraith.

Trash Tier: Legion.

The list is based on A LOT of matches being played at Rank 1 only, using no addons but the best perk build for the specific killer.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,605
    Options

I have also played a substantial amount at rank 1. Not sure what region you are in or platform. However, on NA Xbox, GhostFace is NOT viable at red ranks. He gets genrushed because it is hard to build up map pressure with a buggy power.

While I love my main man Mikey, he suffers from a similar problem; he cannot move very fast and is looped into oblivion. Freddy is, sadly, better than Michael now.

Plague is just...not that great. If she were released when healing was viable, top tier, instantly. But she wasn't. Survivors already don't heal. There are plenty of loops a competent player can run to stall the game out enough to escape.

Huntress is good but VERY map reliant. High walls on loops really hurt her.

Everything else looks fine to me. RIP Legion.

• QuickStiQz
    QuickStiQz Member Posts: 194
    Options

I personally think ghost face is in a good spot where he is, but for the love of god make revealing more consistent lol.

• Decarcassor
    Decarcassor Member Posts: 651
    edited August 2019
    Options

Watched half of the video and yes. Not a good exemple at all. This is more about the survivors being boosted and making a lot of questionnable choices against a killer with solid fundamentals, rather than highlighting the strenghts of Ghostface.

Ghostface isn't the worst killer, but he definitly has issues. Being revealed while you are crouching behind an obstacle by a survivor who should have no line of sight feels terrible. And to me there is a huge design problem beetween the use of his power has seemingly intended (hide and peak all spooky-like) and the actual probably better way to make the most out of his power (tap-stalking, Myers style).

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651
    Options

Ghostface is an m1 killer with no Antiloop. He can't control the map or traverse it quickly, and he has the Wraith issue in that his power literally tells survivors "I'm going to hit you, get ready!"

• Spaceman94
    Spaceman94 Member Posts: 164
    Options

Disagree. I main Ghostface at Rank 1 and do well with him every game.

What perks do you use and what is your technique?