Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Demogorgon

Hello team at DBD! I watched your presentation for The Demogorgon (I always call it The Flea in reference to the show) and I had what think is am awesome idea for the usage of the Upside-Down.

Instead of Flea only having two portals have a bunch of portals scattered around the map. When it goes into one it takes it to the Upside Down, a place where only the running trails, audio queues, and generators are seen (basically everything expect the survivors themselves). Basically this is used to get a little speed boost and it can travel across the map searching for a player's "presence" And then when it thinks it found someone it can exit the upside-down via portal and begin a chase. These portals can be closed by survivors (like a totem and a half) and reopened by the Flea (like a totem and a half) it would bring a totally new aspect into play because not even Freddie's dreamrealm works like this.

(I hope I didn't make this too long. Please ask any questions you'd like me to expand on because I have trouble being clear sometimes.)

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Did they specify Demo can only create 2 portals?

I thought they can create many and choose to which to teleport (but on a long cd to create more)

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

This is pretty much the killers power already (the way they explained it on stream) but with more than 2 portals and a dash attack

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687
    edited August 2019

They said in the stream 2 but I have a sneaking suspicion add ons will increase that number because of the way the teleport mechanic works you have to look at the portal you want to teleport to for some reason. If you could only have 2 portals down there would be no reason for that.

If the killer turns out to be underpowered there's a good chance that would be how they buff it (3 portals instead of 2 base kit)

• SteveInABunnyHat
    SteveInABunnyHat Member Posts: 5

Not really because there's no alternate world for him, just the portals take him from one place to the next but without him actually roaming in the U-D which I thought'd be cool.

• SteveInABunnyHat
    SteveInABunnyHat Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2019

Look up The Photographer from Identity V. Something like that except no people in the picture world, scratch marks, speed boost, and survivors can't enter it