it was very soon to show stuff if it is not ready

Options
Penny
Penny Member Posts: 136

I know the chapter was bigger than how normally would, but i feel like it would be better to show the trailer and the dev stream this week than the other one, but they did it, so what we can do now?

Comments

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

Meh who cares ffs

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890
    Options

As I've said before, I'm torn over this scenario. Man, I just want to play as Steve in Hawkins against a Demogorgon...

• Nameless
    Nameless Member Posts: 866
    Options

As if people won’t buy it anymore because the content they wanted will drop a week later... Just be patient

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Nothing was leaked. They could have perfectly held it off.

I assume its because of release deadlines. Then they ran into some issues, and couldnt do it this week.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,127
    Options

There have been whispers of Stranger Things for awhile.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

The sound files were leaked. I originally thought they were Pinhead sounds but it turned out to be ST.

• FunC
    FunC Member Posts: 65
    edited August 2019
    Options

Honestly, I showed the trailer to my friend who never played dbd and she was quite interested in trying it, but I'm not sure that it will still be the case in more than A MONTH after the trailer release. I'm pretty sure she already forgot about it tbh.

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767
    edited August 2019
    Options

Yeah, that's actually a perfect example of what I am saying!

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899
    Options

People looking for stuff to complain about

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited August 2019
    Options

What like a movie trailer that comes out 6 months or more before its release?

The chapter is coming and the trailer is whats called a teaser. They don't post set dates until they know 100% and this post is one reason why. People will jump on every little aspect to complain about.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

I dunno... this complaining because they released a trailer and didn't immediately release a PTB a week later sounds just really spoiled and entitled to me.

As if there won't be hype when it's actually released and for sale those supposed people who don't play and forgot about it will once again be reminded. And looking at all the threads here, twitter and reddit I don't think people are losing interest any time soon.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

I don't think a single soul is loosing interest in this chapter, It could be delayed a month and people would still be hyped.

• Richter_Cade
    Richter_Cade Member Posts: 91
    Options

Oh just stop, does nobody have patience anymore? The dev stream was literally a week ago, I'm sure we can wait a little longer to get our hands on it, we aren't children.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options

I’d rather have finished and delayed work than non-playable and unfinished work.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

I have a feeling that there won't be a PTB, maybe they don't want to potentially have the PTB make the new characters look bad if they're trash and not balanced, like Ghostface's PTB. Maybe they brought in Tofu and some of the other Fog Whisperers who are on vacation to go do a private PTB and then release after taking their feedback. This is Netflix's biggest license and having it look bad on Youtube and Twitch during the PTB will lower sales for new players who don't understand what a PTB is.

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641
    Options

i wouldn't mind having no ptb this time. it kills the hype and excitement. any changes they made after a ptb are so small it can be done after a normal release