Give survivors the possibility to refuse a save.

Options
Jago
Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Simple.

Comments

• Bigyo369
    Bigyo369 Member Posts: 78
    Options

Decisive strike.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    edited August 2019
    Options

No, in every situation refusing a save is worse than being pulled off dangerously, cause then the survivor that tried to save you is going to die right on top of you and now you're both screwed

Post edited by Mat_Sella on
  • Jago
    Options

I just feel bad for survivors being rush saved... That has to feel terrible. I dont like those bad decisions, selfish behaviour.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

No. This would only be used for trolling.

• xnes_galax
    xnes_galax Member Posts: 149
    Options

Devs proposed that a lot of time ago, and then decided to not add it. People dont want this feature because they fear someone could use it for trolling. Well, every single thing in this game could be used for tolling and anyways, if someone just refuse you to unhook you multiple times, just leave him die.

Survivors should never go for unsafe unhooks unless is endgame or the guy on hook is dead in a few seconds.

I see a lot of randoms running at the hook with the killer behind, just to take 2 hit and go down for a save, that will just result in a faster progression for the hooked survivor and most commonly the end of the match.

If you fear that someone could stop you from unhooking while chased by the killer, dont take the risk. Running near the hooked survivor is your worst option ever and can kill your whole time.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

SWF would make it so only their friends could save for points.

• Jago
    Options
  • xnes_galax
    Options

Only an idiot would do that. A random come and try to unhook you, the killer is away. Unless the other memebr is already near avoiding the unhook means that you are giving the killer a lot of extra pressure since 3 people are of gens or 4 if he is chasing someone.

If SWF are that super efficent swat team they will never do something that stupid that could lose the game, right? If the memeber in the SWF has deliverance and he is already near, stopping the unhook is also a good thing.

Other reasons to don't implement that feature? I am pretty sure there is a solution for every of them.. every feature can be abused by trollers.

Pallets can be dropped early, survivors can be bodyblocked, distortion can be used to give away the position of teammates as well as the pointing emote, survivors can refuse to unhook others and can wait till the last second of ECG to dont give the hatch. Every feature can be abused, this doesnt mean they should not be added.

• Krystress
    Krystress Member Posts: 52
    Options

I wouldn't save anybody in the chance that someone would refuse me.

• Jago
    Options

They would only refuse if this is what they consider a bad decision. If there s no risk, there s no reason to refuse a unhook.

• Jago
    Options

Why ? I don't understand this. If the guy that was attempting to do the save takes a hit, then it should be considered as an unsafe hook right ? Since you assume the killer is next to the hook.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

You know how many people work, right? Total aholes they are who make bad decisions themselves all the time. Most all saves have some risk to them, I would go as far as saying the biggest risk is making saves. I can just see people refusing saves and wasting time if there is even the faintest sound of a heartbeat. Much like how some people always run from gens whenever they hear the slightest heartbeat.

• TheDarkWall
    TheDarkWall Member Posts: 129
    Options

I'd say that it would reduce farming so I'm not against the idea. But I also think that there needs to be an indicator if the person has BT or some other save perk to help you know they're not screwing you over.

• xnes_galax
    Options

Unhooking in front of the killer with BT still a stupid idea. It still farming.

• Jago
    Options

Exactly what I was thinking ! Like a status "protected" or something, if the save for bt, babysitter or that kind of perk