The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors that offer the shattered glasses: why?

Lery's is a terrible map for survivors. Why do some survivors offer the shattered glasses? I want to slap them in the face. The only killer that is really hindered by that map is the huntress and maybe Billy but Billy will probably get a 4k anyway just by m1'ing because that map sucks. I swear every time a survivor offers that map everyone dies. I'm thinking "you might as well just have given the killer a mori, you dummy."

I could understand it if the survivors who offer the shattered glasses did really well but they don't. They get stomped like the rest of us. Is there a good reason for survivors to use that map that I'm just not understanding?

Comments

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

"Meh...might aswell use this"

You don't really need much more than that

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Hahaha. I like to read about when survivors squirm

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

People do all sorts of stuff. I'm currently just using all of my offerings on one survivor and I've only got map offerings left.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
  • womi
    womi Member Posts: 11

people that use perk builds that require the map to be small and easy to hide in, use the offering.

also what if the player likes the map? its exactly the same if you like one map and the other doesnt.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867

Exactly. For example: I absolutely adore Game both sides. If I have an offering I'm using it even if literally every other person who plays this game hates it. The same goes for Lery's (which I'm also pretty fond of. Though it's a bit more situational for certain killers)

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Maybe they do the Houdini build ( Lithe, Dance With Me, Quick and Quiet ) ? Also, Lery's is bad for Nurse, Billy and Huntress, so maybe that's why they use a map offering for this map. But if you play against Spirit or Hag then you are [BAD WORD] on that map.

• Sackboy123
    Sackboy123 Member Posts: 465

I love the map, it's got amazing loops and the main room has a strong "infinite" loop if you get the right RNG with the windows and barely any doors that the killer can cut you from.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

I love both the game and lerys. plus lerys is kind of bad for some of the top tier killers (billy/huntress/nurse) though experienced players can make those maps work.

Plus its good for head on, the houdini build, and just generally a cool and well designed map imo. i've never really had trouble surviving on it as survivor, if anything i have more trouble on haddonfield as killer and the huntress map/mount ormond as survivor

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

XD I like maps that are balanced for both killer and survivor. Even though my l time favorite killer map is heavily survivor sided.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

Lery's is a great map for Lithe and other perks like it

Plus it wreaks havoc on a lot of killers especially Huntress

Now if your going against a Michael Myers on the other hand

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

It's a fun map. Not everyone uses map offerings because it will give them an advantage (eg. Haddonfield with Balanced Landing).

Sometimes people just want to play a map that they like, or haven't played in a while.