Things in the game you have a love-hate relation with

Options
Alice_pbg
Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Lets have some fun here. :)

I start,

When you play the plague, after you hook someone you might wanna puke on them, but you forget that getting hooked makes survivors imune to puke, but what the survivors forget is that puke smells really bad, so you can puke on the floor and just the smell will get them sick.

Hitboxes... Am I right? XD

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

The game itself.

Love it a whole lot, but i'm so done for now.

I'm hoping they'll implement more goals and/or challenges like the Dailies, except, y'know, better.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

Funnily enough, Trapper.

Absolutely love playing him, but as a survivor I'm a complete trap magnet. Sure I'll play around common trap spots, but when Trappers pull out their weird and unexpected spots... if you've got me in your match, your feet are safe. As I'll find a way to step in every single one of them 😄

• FichteHiro
    FichteHiro Member Posts: 711
    edited August 2019
    Options

I’d say the Devs, when they release a cool licensed DLC but instead of fixing bugs, infinite’s and broken Perks, they release more.

But in-game, the Huntress’ Hatchets. When I’m playing Huntress, the broken hitboxes are lovely, but whenever I am playing against her, it’s nightmarish; I literally get hit by every single hatchet thrown, even though it wasn’t even near me.

Reavealing Ghostface as well: whenever I play Survivor I can never reveal the Ghostface, and as a Killer I never get revealed.

Hitboxes... Lol

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

Hitboxes. Sometimes you get hit when you shouldn't, and sometimes you miss when you shouldn't.

Head On+Q&Q combo. It means that they can't use Dead Hard and can be a pretty fun combo to use, but it is really annoying on the Killer side, especially on Ormond where scratch marks basically vanish after 0.1 seconds.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Dead hard, I’ll dead hard to a pallet and seve myself some more time but sometimes due to latency ma and the pallet go down.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Michael Myers, I love him but he's not strong. His power is useless and he is just a M1 with passives.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 804
    Options

Spirit Fury + Enduring combo

As killer:

As survivor:

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Spirit.

Love playing her, hate playing against her.

• Richter_Cade
    Richter_Cade Member Posts: 91
    Options

Decisive strike.

A powerful perk that I feel I should run but when I do I always get away for at least 60 seconds. When I play killer everybody has it and the cooldown feels like 180 seconds.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

I actually love it when they have sprite fury, because I go down and just go silent

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120
    Options

Player agency.

One of DBD's strengths is player agency. Everything that happens in the game happens because a real human player did it, or set something in motion that did it.

But this is also why we get issues like holding the game hostage or other behavioral problems.

Balancing these is hard, but well worth the effort. :)

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

YES!

I main Trapper and tend to only play survivor when my wife plays. When we play a Trapper, I become a total potato. I might as well have a trap stuck on me the whole time. If it was possible to get caught in two traps at once, I would.