Worst killer to face (in real life)

For me it'd be Plague. Not as scary as the unknown of say, Wraith or Pig or whatever, but oh my god do you know how much it would hurt to be puking that much? And the smell...ugh. I'd pretty soon just curl up in a puke puddle and wait to die. I hate vomiting. Especially dry heaving, which you would be doing very soon after the first one or two pukes

What about everyone else? Worst killer to face in real life?

Comments

• newavitar
    newavitar Member Posts: 395

I remember seeing the Mori for the first time for Bubba and feeling that ######### on the back of my head... Made me wince lol

• newavitar

I didn't think about that, you literally can't escape. That's terrifying

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853

Michael, just imagine hearing his muffled breathing while you're alone in a dark room then he smacks you with a gigantic kitchen knife, doctor is pretty intimidating too, all that shocking, screaming and hallucinating is just.. yikes

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356
    edited August 2019

Probably Doctor for me. His presence just driving people mad sounds terrifying. I wouldn't want to live if I suffered so much brain damage from his electric field.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

"This is your captain speaking. I want to play a game."

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571

Spirit, you hear her whooshing? Your most likely already dead before you see whats coming

• newavitar
  • newavitar

I feel like being shocked would be painful as ######### too

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Yup, plus all the damage that is done to you even if he doesn't kill you. Just being braindead and probably having unbearable headaches for the rest of your life.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Trapper.

believe me: Beartraps are nowhere as weak irl as they are in this game...

you'd literally be crippled for months, heck maybe even your entire life just from stepping in one of those things...

and the scariest part is, that you have no idea where he put them...

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    edited August 2019

Hands down LF, Myers, Freddy, Spirit, Demogorgon & Hag.

I don't wanna be stalked or killed in my dreams or haunted or hacked up and eaten

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Hard question...honestly I feel like Spirit would be the most vengeful and stop at nothing. She is easily the spookiest.

I was terrified of Ghostface and Myers when I was younger

The most painful would probably be Bubba and Billy.

I hate vomiting so Plague would be terrible.

I feel like Nurse would be the most gentle and remorseful.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I actually have a few

Freddy, you literally can't escape him. Even though we have remake Freddy which yes, you can pull him out of his realm and kill him but that puts him down for a few hours to a day at most.

As some already stated the chainsaw bros would probably be the most brutal way to go out, seeing as how your still alive for most of the cutting.

The most disgusting is easily the Plague hands down. Also, realistically, you'd probably die to how much vomit would be coming out of you.

The Demogorgon is also pretty high up there. It's a creature that just simply looking at its maw, you know it would make mincemeat out of anybody that crossed its path.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited September 2019

Easily Doctor. He wouldn’t just kill you and get it over with. He’d try keep you alive and try to resurrect you if you die all in the name of science. There would be no escaping him.

• QuickStiQz
    QuickStiQz Member Posts: 194

I’d say the demogorgon. Imagine your just chilling watching tv or something and that thing just comes through your wall out of a portal.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I would go with Freddy since you cannot escape him AND he deprives you of sleep, but Spirit comes really close too. The Grudge freaks me out so much.

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777
    edited September 2019

Demogorgon, Freddy. The others you can theoretically get some type of help if you make it out, but these are two entities who pull you into their world and let's just say, they wouldn't allow you to get any sort of help at all. Plus, you would be seeing human deceased bodies, not ones with life in them.

• OinkOink
    OinkOink Member Posts: 8

As well as it would suck to vomit a lot, and the smell would suck, imagine getting your back stabbed into by for example freddy’s Glove where there is so much blood on the blades from previous people now injected into you, that’s is completely unsanitary and can spread diseases, hurtful. Diseases.. versing that against getting hit by a little lamp by the plague. Or the one pig cosmetic weapon, the rusty one? Imagine getting tetanus from it, I would volunteer to go against the plague other that literally anyone else. Personally though, I would hate to go against the huntress because think of how painful an axe to the Head would be.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

Micheal he's the only killer that scares me tbh and in real life knowing he's coming.. Nope honestly seeing my laundry hanging up outside I often think omg would be super freaked if Micheal stepped out behind a sheet and raised his knife... Love Micheal mains you keep me scared ❤️🐷

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Legion. Getting stabbed irl like that will be a death sentence. Not the puny papercuts the survivors get.

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited September 2019
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Ghostface, by reading his lore, it says that he stalks people for days, weeks, maybe even months finding out information about you. Then when the time finally comes, he sneaks into your home and kills you in a brutal AF way. And idk about you guys but being murdered brutally in a home invasion is one of my biggest fears

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

Plague for illness

doctor for mental breakdown

Huntress because hachets chucked from long distances from someone who does it for a living. You arent dodging those for long.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

Freddy... I love sleep too much to deal with his bs 😭

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Hag or doc, they’re everywhere....

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    edited September 2019

I would be afraid to face legion, just the idea of ​​being enbounded by those four psychopaths and being crushed again and again by them ... torments me.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Lol I love Nea! I wouldn't mind waking up next to her! However, I did just get super drunk and ended up doing something I'd never think to do in a million years... Smoke a cigar... So with my luck, I'd probly wake up next to Nurse or something xD.

• Spaceman94
    Spaceman94 Member Posts: 164

Freddy easy. He kills you in your SLEEP and can transform into anything killing you in as many brutal ways as he likes! He could turn into all the killers. You are literally screwed.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Leatherface for sure. He always terrified me as a kid and it stuck with me a bit. Having a fear of chainsaws doesn’t help either, plus if the feeling of hitting your head on metal hurts just imagine having a sledgehammer to the skull. Seeing that absolute unit coming at me is enough to make me freeze.

Another one I didn’t see much of was legion surprisingly. While yeah they’re just a bunch of edgy bois, don’t forget they’re also the most athletic and resemble a survivor the most. While I could probably take on one and get away it wouldn’t matter because oh look three more. If I somehow get to a window and jump through it normally any tall killer would be screwed but legion would just yeet over it. If they get me knowing they’re crazy and studied stab wounds they would most likely hit you where it hurts all while laughing and making jokes

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited September 2019

Sorry nothing Freddy does in his movies is more terrifying than my own normal nightmares. He can't compete with my sleep paralysis either. My personal nightmare demons will eat him for breakfast.

Post edited by thesuicidefox on
  • ChezAndQuakers
    ChezAndQuakers Member Posts: 189

You have to remember that some can die, like Bubba, Hillbilly, Clown, Ghostface, Trapper, Legion, and Doctor. But some you can’t escape like Nurse, which can teleport; Freddy, that can pull you into the dream world; and Myers, that (in the movie) has been shot, stabbed, and thrown down a balcony, and once he gets his hands on you, he’ll choke you, and if you fight back, he’ll stab you with a giant knife or shove you through a fence pole. Ouch. But also Plague would be bad, even if she can die, because you’d be puking and puking and once you clean yourself, she could kill you with the puke

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

I think Trapper and Pig would be the worst, because their Beartraps would just rip you apart in reality.

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

my hipocondriac ass agrees with u even if the reason is a bit different

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited September 2019

Spirit could be scary when she appears, but I'd probably grab her hand that uses the sword and chuck it away lol.

So Hag. Definitely since she comes out of nowhere and jumpscares you.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Freddy. He could get you anywhere. You would never be safe.