Do you have any made up builds?

Options
BLUE_APE
BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282

I have a few because this can help out with how paranoid I get when I play this game.

Watcher: (mainly this build in particular) composes of Bond, Empathy, Object of Obsession, and Kindred or Sole Survivor (or an exhastion perk)

Team seeker: Bond, Empathy, We'll Make It, and Borrowed Time or Lithe/Sprint Burst

Run Forever: Sprint Burst, Vigil, Hope, and Adrenaline or Urban Evasion. (perferably Adrenaline)

These are my builds, so what builds do you run? the common pro builds? Or your own made up ones?

Also if these builds sound interesting give them a try its fun.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

I just usually run :
    Balanced Landing, Self-care, Small game and either WGLF or Stake out.

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

Lucky Boy

Up the Ante, Slippery Meat, Self Care, and We are going to live forever.

For killer

You were always my favorite (Freddy)

Dying Light, Ruin, BBQ, Remember Me (With Black Box of Photos Add on)

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

Slugbox (Pig)
    --Third Seal
    --Knockout
    --Ruin
    --NOED
    +1 trap, and Mangled on trap.

Alternatively, you can replace Knockout and Third Seal with Coulrophobia and Distressing.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

WGLF, Borrowed Time, Sprint Burst, Empathy

As Killer
    BBQ, Dying Light, I alternate the rest depending on the killer i play.

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    edited July 2018
    Options
    It depends on the killer.

On survivor I have 3 builds.
    First few games of the day Build: SC, BT, Technician, Stakeout

Ton of offerings, but low on items build: SC, BT, Plunderer, Stakeout

Just been camped build: SC, BT, Stakeout, Kindred.

But may drop the First games build and just run the just been camped build.
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited July 2018
    Options
    My survivor build at the moment:
    Pharmacy, Borrowed Time, Bond, Iron Will.
    Sometimes I will switch Pharmacy for an Exhaustion Perk.
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    I was running Pharmacy for a while and you can bet after the SC patch goes into effect I will run it again... probably in place of SC
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Russ76 said:
    I was running Pharmacy for a while and you can bet after the SC patch goes into effect I will run it again... probably in place of SC
    I like the perk, I have so many rare medkits from it. I stopped using self care because I want to give myself more of a challenge in games.
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options
    BLUE_APE said:

I have a few because this can help out with how paranoid I get when I play this game.

Watcher: (mainly this build in particular) composes of Bond, Empathy, Object of Obsession, and Kindred or Sole Survivor (or an exhastion perk)

Team seeker: Bond, Empathy, We'll Make It, and Borrowed Time or Lithe/Sprint Burst

Run Forever: Sprint Burst, Vigil, Hope, and Adrenaline or Urban Evasion. (perferably Adrenaline)

These are my builds, so what builds do you run? the common pro builds? Or your own made up ones?

Also if these builds sound interesting give them a try its fun.

I run Sprint Burst, Adrenaline, Self Care, & Borrowed Time. 

I used to run balanced landing and there are times it would’ve saved me but I feel as if sprint burst is more reliable..
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Sprint burst + Balanced landing it's amazing for chases

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

The “Don’t Worry About Me” build:

No Mither, Resilience, Borrowed Time/Dead Hard, Empathy

Let’s you take care of your friends without the need for them to take care of you.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

For claudette
    Bond, windows of opportunity, iron will, urban evasion.
    For kate
    Bond, windows of opportunity, WGLF and self care. I use self care beside bond because i get a lot of hits to get tokens and can't rely on the teammates since I don't use iron will.

My other favorite perks are technician, borrowed time and tenacity. I sometimes swap.

• BLUE_APE
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:

Let’s you take care of your friends without the need for them to take care of you.

???!?!?!
    Dude your build is Hard core, that sounds epic.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

@BLUE_APE said:

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:

???!?!?!
    Dude your build is Hard core, that sounds epic.

I was trying to rank up as a Survivor for a long time. Once I started to climb, I felt really good about it.

Then I made a forums account and saw fifty million posts talking about how easy it is to play Survivor.

And I looked at these posts and declared, “From Nurse to no meta Perks, it seems I HAVE to play hardmode to get some respect around here. Well, so be it.”

Been biased towards this Perk build since. Haven’t climbed with it, but I will eventually. Just got to git gud.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,440
    Options
    Wish killers could get the chance to try out fun builds, but unfortately were so weak that we aren’t offered that luxury. We’re forced to use whatever scraps we can get.
  • BLUE_APE
    Options

@Blueberry said:
    Wish killers could get the chance to try out fun builds, but unfortately were so weak that we aren’t offered that luxury. We’re forced to use whatever scraps we can get.

What? oh so are you one of those "if I can't win or get higher in ranks, its not fun" players?
    If so, then why bother at all playing this game? I've seen people resort to camping and worse so they could win. Forget about your rank for a round and try out stuff. And what are going to do anyway when you get higher ranks or win? you can have fun weather or not Survivors escape.

I have this situation, but mean strategy with Nurse but I need to test it.

Your perks are only as good as the user, and use what ever you want, I don't care if win or loose. (I care if....Ugh) but really try out differen't perks even if your a killer, I plan on playing killer and survivor so I can improve, and give players a good fair/fun match either way.

My wish for people to remember to just have fun while playing this game is as strong as the perk slippery meat against a killer who isn't trapper

• BabyKitty
    BabyKitty Member Posts: 37
    Options
    I run Self Care, Borrowed Time, Premonition, and Urban. 
  • deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

i run Bond, Urban Evasion, Sabotuer and Borrowed Time. i'm a trash survivor but i can still pip most of the time. i prefer killing though....

• BLUE_APE
    Options

@deadwolfwalking said:
    i run Bond, Urban Evasion, Sabotuer and Borrowed Time. i'm a trash survivor but i can still pip most of the time. i prefer killing though....

Oh okay, what perks do you like to run as a killer?

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

@BLUE_APE said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

Oh okay, what perks do you like to run as a killer?

my bad. i thought this was a survivor perk thred.... Iron Grasp, Agitation, Enduring and Lightborn....

• Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Play Time Freddy:
    Class Photo, Yellow Dress - Mori

Thano, Dying Light, Ruin, Remember Me

Mori the Obsession asap. Keep putting people in the dream world even during a chase. The reduced skillcheck chances from yellow dress plus the slowdowns of sleep, thano, dying light make getting skillchecks  nearly impossible
  • BLUE_APE
    Options

@deadwolfwalking said:
    my bad. i thought this was a survivor perk thred.... Iron Grasp, Agitation, Enduring and Lightborn....

Oh cool running the " Hooking Build" Nice choice. And its both yeah,

• Deverer
    Deverer Member Posts: 24
    Options

Medic on Call: Pharmacy, Streetwise, Botany Knowledge, and Empathy.

• BLUE_APE
    Options

@Deverer said:
    Medic on Call: Pharmacy, Streetwise, Botany Knowledge, and Empathy.

That actually sounds really cool.