The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Perk Ideas: Update II

NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
edited September 2019 in Creations
Perk Ideas: I

Real Show (Survivor) - You like to show off your skills in the most dire if situations. Killers you pallet stun will recover 20% slower from that stun, and your scratch marks will be hidden until the killer recovers from the pallet stun.

Has a cool-down of 60/50/40 seconds.

Explanation:

Basically, survivors who are good at looping the killer will get rewarded for timing the stun. Sure, it looks really OP on paper, but really, it's not a huge deal because they are only adding half of a second to your stun and it's on a cool-down.

Keep in mind, the killer's pallet stun time is equal to the time the survivor's scratch mark is hidden. This means Enduring would render this survivor perk completely useless as the stun is nonexistent.

Hex: Death's Revenge (Killer) - You have a Hex linked to blood. When any Hex totem is cleansed, the cleanser will be afflicted by the Deep Wounds status effect, and will take a health state worth of damage if they aren't already injured.

The survivor will have 20/15/10 seconds to mend themselves, and they will take 50% longer to mend.

Explanation:

I don't think we have enough defensive/trap Hex perks for the killer to use. While this seems to be really good, it's really not going to be great in the long run because the perk won't have a huge effect:

- Survivors will take 12 to 24 seconds mending themselves, plus healing (16 to 40 seconds) which is within a range of 28 to 64 seconds wasted. This can happen more than once if you have more Hex perks.

They could just not heal, and rush generators. It's really a give or take by using this perk, especially with Sloppy Butcher.

- You was able to down the survivor as they just cleansed your totem.

I could see some killers finding the cleanser as they took out your Hex totem, and downing them soon after (or instantly if you was right there). This is a huge time saver, but at the cost of this being extremely unreliable — it's probably not going to happen within your typical game.

Perk Ideas: II

Survival Instincts (Survivor) - You have a rudimentary understanding of primitive survival. When injured, you will automatically heal yourself to 50% over a duration of 24/20/16 seconds. When you're at 50% or higher, you will reveal your aura to the closest survivor to you, and you will also see that survivor's aura as well.

Explanation:

Basically, you get a free 50% heal, but you have to escape the killer in order to make the most from it. The aura reading on the closest survivor is the cherry on top, it will help solos save time and won't really benefit SWF. :)

Ruthless Connections (Killer) - You have a dark connection to the Entity. Become Obsessed with a survivor in the Trial. Your Obsession's sacrifice timer is increased by 60/50/40 seconds. Whenever your Obsession is hooked, all survivors will suffer from the Exposed status effect until the Obsession is rescued from the hook.

Explanation:

This could be a rework for Dying Light.

Anyways, whenever the Obsession is hooked, the killer will be able to insta-down survivors with ease, but the Obsession will be sacrificed 60/50/40 seconds slower than normal. Overall, if you like spreading the damage around, you will have a great time with this perk! :)

Feedback is always appreciated! :)

Post edited by NMCKE on

Comments

• Amievil
    Amievil Member Posts: 24

Both perk ideas are good, nothing more to say, though I thought for a second that the killer's perk is a little OP by numbers.

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

I don't think deaths revenge should be a hex perk. It should just be a perk that effects all totems on the map.

So then it is defence but then it isn't just a worse (imo) haunted grounds

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    edited September 2019

The stun should go more against enduring ( give it the same amount of stun as enduring gets rid of) so if you have enduring you will know that that person has that perk.

As for the hex it should be any totem dull or hex so that it gets more use.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

The reason why I made this a Hex Perk is because it's adds a Hex Totem for the survivor to cleanse and get hit by Death's Revenge. :)

If you was just running Death's Revenge and it wasn't a Hex, you would be wasting a perk slot.