The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New survivor perks

Gam1ngga5tly
Gam1ngga5tly Member Posts: 129

Me and my friends were thinking about the survivors perks for our fan made banshee character and we have it.

Battle Medic:

You heal dying survivors 10%/15%/20% faster. When the survivor returns to the injured state, all survivors auras are revealed to you and the healed survivor for 6 seconds.

"Come on Soldier. Keep on pushing. Find your team and get home safe." -Jacob Joseph Krie

//May be unlocked in the Bloodweb of Jacob Krie from Level 30+ or in the Shrine of Secrets//

-----

Fearless Soldier:

While in the radius of terror, gain a 4%/5%/6% speed boost to repairing, healing, sabotaging, searching and opening.

"Nothing scares me. I've seen it all... in the heart of war." -Jacob Joseph Krie 

//May be unlocked in the Bloodweb of Jacob Krie from Level 35+ or in the Shrine of Secrets//

-----

Determined Warrior:

You are determined to escape, no matter the situation. While injured, your movement speed is increased by 4%/6%/8%.

"Nothing matters except my return to her. I must move faster." - Jacob Joseph Krie

//May be unlocked in the Bloodweb of Jacob Krie from Level 40+ or in the Shrine of Secrets//

Comments

• TheUnendingNightmare
    TheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 1,172

Not bad but it just sound like botany knowledge + empathy on steroïds.

• SolarFoxVB
    SolarFoxVB Member Posts: 90

These sound pretty good to me, but the movement speed increase for Determined Warrior sounds a little too strong. Maybe 2/3.5/5?

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

Determined should also increase speed of repair and opening exit gates maybe the more generators done the faster you do those?

• Psylent
    Psylent Member Posts: 38
    edited September 2019

I agree with SolarFoxVB. Movement speed perks are hard to balance, especially when more might be introduced in ways they can be stacked. Personally I would buff Fearless Soldier to (4/6/8)% increased repairing, healing, cleansing, sabotaging, searching chests, and opening gates while in TR. Resilience is pretty similar. It goes up to 9% but is active when injured.

You mentioned a Banshee character that you and your friends came up with? Mind linking it? I'm curious to see what you came up with since I also posted a Banshee killer concept.

• Cupid
    Cupid Member Posts: 2

First one sounds a lot like Botany Knowledge mixed with Empathy but nonetheless I like the perks. I know it's pretty hard to come up with perks. I've spent days trying to think of original perks before, lol.

• WickedMilk03
    WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 624

The speed one is too good because you can just combo dead hard and self care and get yourself at 99%

• Gam1ngga5tly
    Gam1ngga5tly Member Posts: 129

Here are the perks for the banshee

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/72838/more-details-on-my-new-killer#latest