‘Teammate’ farming counter.

Options
saiisam
saiisam Member Posts: 33
edited September 2019 in General Discussions

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but the frustration of being farmed by another survivor while on the hook has really gotten to me. In the past week alone, I’ve had more than a handful of matches where survivors would unhook me in front of the killer without BT multiple times until I die, and there’s nothing I can do about it. What’s even more frustrating is that the I end up de-piping as well.

Can consideration be given to maybe adding an option for the hooked survivor to prevent an unhooking, especially when they know the killer is too close or know that the survivor is just farming them? Thoughts would be appreciated.

Comments

• UndergroundBubba
    UndergroundBubba Member Posts: 13
    Options

I'd love for an option to somehow deny an unhook. Got frustrated in a match earlier today when I was getting facecamped by a Myers. Stayed on the hook as long as possible so my teammates could just go finish the last gen. Instead an injured Meg runs up and unhooks me right next to him and both of us go down and get hooked. Really cheesed me off because the Myers ended up getting a 4k off of it when Tapp decided to drop the last gen and run into the killzone as well.

• chieftaco
    chieftaco Member Posts: 230
    Options

you can just not struggle..

a long time ago i wanted a button i could hit to kick someone in the face to deny their unhooking me, yet still stay alive for a better opportunity, but in reality if that button existed people would probably just use it to make sure only their friends could get the unhooks..

i think it's better to just let go.. you still depip but you're not feeding people who are farming you free points on a mega scale.. also, better chance you'll safety pip if not so much farming going on. FWIW