The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Penalty when Killer Rage Quits

I really dislike losing Rank when the Killer rage quits mid game. If the killer gets points when survivors quit it would only be fair if the survivors get some points as well or at least not lose their rank.

Not sure if others have complained about this or not.

Comments

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I don't think you lose your rank, it just doesn't show your proper ranks if a killer dc's. Not sure about the bloodpoints.

As far as I'm concerned, with dedicated servers, people will be punished more for dcing, which also includes killers of course.

• Charlisse
    Charlisse Member Posts: 45
    edited September 2019

I received -1 so I lost a point. Normally if a killer or player dc's when game is loading then then you don't lose any points but in this case when killer quit mid game I ended up losing a point and that sucks when earning points takes so much.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Yeah I just thought that even though it shows you received -1 point, it doesn't actually apply to the rank. That's what I thought I read at least. It says you lost a pip, but once you go into the main menu you can see that you actually didn't lose a pip. I don't know for sure, though, I honestly never paid any attention to that yet.

• Charlisse
    Charlisse Member Posts: 45

No I'm only Rank 8 was almost rank 7 (Purple)