Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Demo's secondary Shred attack needs to be polished

After playing some matches as Demo, I noticed 3 major problems with the Shred attack whenever I try to use it

1) Sometimes the hit doesnt register at all AND I SLIDE next to the survivor as he was a piece of slippery ice

2) The charge up is very inconsistent, and if you spam M1 you can actually cancel the attack and whiff, it should be changed to work similary to the Huntress hatchets - Press and hold M2 to charge up the attack, release M2 to start attacking, press M1 to cancel. This would be a nice QOL update.

3) You can't turn your camera at all whenever you hit or miss a survivor, for some reason the sensetivity stays low until the whole animation is over, I hope that wasn't intentional as there is no reason for that, Billy doesn't have such problem when he uses his chainsaw.

Comments

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

I agree with all of your points!

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I like all of these changes. These are all more QoL than buffs. I hope the devs consider these!

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408

I agree with all these.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Yeah, i think this QoL ######### could be good for him.

(imagine him being able to jump above objects lmao)

• NullSp3c
    NullSp3c Member Posts: 765
    edited September 2019

I will disagree with the second point of yours.

It was made on purpose like that because if it is like you said, whenever you tried to see if someone was messing up your portals you would lunge forward (the killer instinct thing). This seems a downgrade to me.

They should make it so you have a bar that you fill (like pig's dash, except it doesn't do anything automatically when the bar is full), if you want to lunge, press m1, if not, just let it be pressed and then release it.