Disconnecting seriously needs to be addressed!

So I know several people have complained about disconnecting before but I don’t feel like anything is being done about it.

I know that if you disconnect from 80% of your games then you get banned or whatever.

but I feel like some people need more than that.

im not the most experienced dbd player I haven’t put 100s of hours into the game. But I do enjoy playing and I do it for fun. I don’t care if I ever become a rank 1 survivor but people disconnecting really even ruins having fun on the game.

There have been too many games that I’ve played where one or two people have disconnected and it really hurts the other survivors. I don’t know why people dc when theyve been hit or put on a hook but it’s not fun for anyone.

i think it’s really unfair when two people disconnect and you’ve still got 5 gens to do you’ve literally got no chance. If killers get rewarded for survivor dcs then so should we for surviving with less people.

I’m not sure what can be done to avoid this. I was thinking about a time ban for the people that constantly dc so maybe the first one 5 minutes and then it would gradually increase. I saw some people mention that they would start with a -75% bp penalty but for those who have thousands stacked up I don’t think that would be very effective.

let me know what you think about the people that disconnect and if you have any ideas of what could be implemented to just improve everyone’s game play.

thanks!

Comments