The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I want to see the Dev's fight

Now some might be a little hesitant to what I mean so let me explain. I don't want to see the devs outright fight each other in real life what I want to see is a tournament. And actual in-house tournament of them playing their own game. I want this sucks to be broadcasted on Twitch or on YouTube whatever they decide to do. I don't care if they actually just record the whole thing in the bloated to YouTube I just want to see them fight for survival or fighting for a kill.

Now some of you might be wondering why I'm asking for such a crazy request. Well for starters it's not crazy. Developers should prove to their fans that they played their own game. That being the case I want their best killer Mains and Survivor mains to go head-to-head.

Better yet if you want to be more evil about it I had all the time twitch streamers and YouTubers that play that game also so they can show you how it's done if you get confused.

Now you can't tell me you don't want to see the same.

Also has a little side note we really need more tags.

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    So... we get to see rank 20s failing skill checks and doing mind games.

Might be good for a laugh.

But if you really want something entertaining, let them play against our favorite streamers.
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    @not_Queen would wreck them as Killer.
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

Idk. I think you guys are underestimating the devs. At least on the survivor side. I got the chance to play against Jeff who I believe is on the QA team and he was actually pretty decent at survivor. No clue on the killer end though but, the survivors won't be rank 20s or anything. I DO however want to see the map design team get looped for five gens and ran along infinite loops on things like Wretched shop and disturbed ward as killer.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Countfunkular said:
    Now some might be a little hesitant to what I mean so let me explain. I don't want to see the devs outright fight each other in real life what I want to see is a tournament. And actual in-house tournament of them playing their own game. I want this sucks to be broadcasted on Twitch or on YouTube whatever they decide to do. I don't care if they actually just record the whole thing in the bloated to YouTube I just want to see them fight for survival or fighting for a kill.

Now some of you might be wondering why I'm asking for such a crazy request. Well for starters it's not crazy. Developers should prove to their fans that they played their own game. That being the case I want their best killer Mains and Survivor mains to go head-to-head.

Better yet if you want to be more evil about it I had all the time twitch streamers and YouTubers that play that game also so they can show you how it's done if you get confused.

Devs did this to themselves once and this is what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98e-Y4Lu8w&t=6s

After that trauma, I doubt sth like this will ever happen again

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Do they play with the general population? And if so on what platform 
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Let's be honest here not_Queen destroy them. However I can't decide whether to root for not_Queen or Stefan.
    One of my favourite streamers versus the hottest guy on the dev team 
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Master said:

@Countfunkular said:

Too bad because right after a bunch of Koreans bullied his hag with flash lights it got nerfed. 
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

@Master said:

@Countfunkular said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98e-Y4Lu8w&t=6s

Well Cote getting Destroyed did get instant Flashlights fixed.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

@RemoveSWF said:
    Devs were rank 20 before de-ranking was cool.

im truly sorry, devs, but this made me Laugh out loud

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I would imagine if there was a battle royale between the devs Mathieu Côte (whatever he's called) would do a pretty good job - 5th place
  • Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405

Can someone show me some videos of @not_Queen getting to rank one at least

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

I would like to see this. Will be good for some laughs for sure.

Under one condition. They are to play at home using their home machines so they get at least a little bit of lag unlike at the office where the machines are all hooked up to each other and next to no lag.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Yea what ever happened to that “play with the devs” stream that they promised in their schedule?
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I would love to see not queen facecamp someone and say THIS IS PART OF THE GAME. There's no problem with that. 
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Yep, I would love to see them play killers at red ranks every Wednesday, maybe? It would be entertaining.

• Greater_Cultist
    Greater_Cultist Member Posts: 81

@chemical_reject said:

Pretty sure Not_Queen plays and sometimes streams on Twitch. Also pretty sure that one of QA guys (Jeff) plays as well. Most likely on PC, but I can't confirm that.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940

@chemical_reject said:

Pretty sure Not_Queen plays and sometimes streams on Twitch. Also pretty sure that one of QA guys (Jeff) plays as well. Most likely on PC, but I can't confirm that.

I figured since the game first released on pc. Thanks for the reply.