Ghostface is unbalanced

So I was playing a match on PTB, The game map versus a Ghostface. After i got unhooked with borrowed time and also got a hit, I went into deep wounds. After running to the pallet in the big room with the hole in the corner of it, with the long table pallet to mend myself, the killer came for the chase as he downed the other guy and i was the last one. After like 15 sec or so, he decided to crouch and activate his ability behind the table so i cannot look at him. I simply got downed cause he didnt have a terror radius anymore. Even if i would have started to mend right away or run away from the loop, i think it wouldnt change anything. He could move with his ability on, with my bar still decreasing and i wouldnt be able to look at him while trying to loop. If i would run away to another loop and mend there, the cycle would repeat and i ll end up getting downed bcs of the deep wounds, wont I? I think it s just unfun for the survivor side. Im both killer and surv main, but i play more survivor because of my friends and all...

Comments