Head on requires a buff...

Head on is very underwhelming and after the killer gets stunned once they are unlikely to fall for it again not only that but head on gives you exhaustion and barely Any time to escape. for these reasons I feel like head on should be more rewarding for survivors who pull it off. Here are some of my proposed buff's:

1 increase the stun time to 5 or 7.5 seconds.

Head on just does not stun the killer long enough to be considered rewarding and gives barely any time to escape.

2 give head on a separate cool down from exhaustion.

The exhaustion is just not really necessary for such a niche perk.

3 remove 3 second charge time.

Head on is just to tricky to pull off for what it's worth this way it allows survivors to make risky saves and clutch escapes by instantly stunning the killer if they do not move away in time.

What changes do you think head on needs?

Let me know in the comments below.

Comments

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214

The only change for head on that is needed is a timer similar to We'll Make It, Adrenaline, etc. So I know when it's ready and how long I have. That's all that needs changing with that perk.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

5 second stun would be fine, but keep in mind it's already annoying when you go up against a SWF that all have head on and stun you at every corner (Please I'm a scratched mirror myers at MacMillan am I not suffering enough?

Jk they all died).

Exhaustion should definitely stay there. If you had head on, inner strength, DS, AND an exhaustion perk at the ready, that would be a bit much.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Can you imagine if it gave a boost on speed?

Stun the killer for 3 seconds while you speed away. So broken :p

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I think it needs a small change since it feels kinda underwhelming but this would be a bit *too* much

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Head on gives you 12 meters of distance.

Other Exhaustion perks besides DH give you 4.2 meters of distance.

Nuff said.

• Sackboy123
    Sackboy123 Member Posts: 466

Everything is perfect, Head On is part of my build and if I had to change the perk then I would just remove the 3 second timer and keep the exhaustion

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536

I think Head On is in a pretty good spot right now, it takes some skill to time, and when executed you are rewarded greatly.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Nah..any stronger or altered to not be exaustion based and it would be quite broken..not hoping for another mettle of man or old ds any time soon

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

So basically Head On is the best exhaustion perk (if you get it to work).

10/10 never taking it off again, don't use Iron Maiden and check my very obvious locker jukes so early killers thanks!

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

head on is good, but the stun time got pseudo nerfed with its fix so just increase the time stun time to 3.75 or 4 seconds for it to be effective

• AWesley91
    AWesley91 Member Posts: 151

Agreed. As is it is a joke perk.

• Cejar13321
    Cejar13321 Member Posts: 38

head on in current state is completely unusable due to it being completely RNG dependent, u have like 30% chance for it to work properly, every other time its a suicide.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,010

The Exhaustion effect is still totally unnecessary.

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651

It just needs to be made more consistent - though I do think part of the inconsistency is simply players needing to learn its range.

I think it's fine as is. A 7.5 second stun is MASSIVE and completely unneeded.

• AWesley91
    AWesley91 Member Posts: 151

As is the devs can delete it and survival rates will go up 😂

• Bazzajack
    Bazzajack Member Posts: 57

Its should either be:

Killer gets a 5 sec stun

or

Killer gets pallet stunned (2secs/1 with Enduring) and surviour gets a 3 sec sprit burst

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293

Head on doesn't need a buff besides the collision buff they are giving it

• aazimuth
    aazimuth Member Posts: 190

Only change it needs is for it to be on a separate cooldown. it really shouldn't be an exhaustion perk, otherwise its great.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,452

Either make it a cooldown perk or reduce the amount of time you need to sit in a lock for it to activate(probably to 2-2.5 seconds).

• deadlycast
    deadlycast Member Posts: 45

You are kidding right? Head on needs no buff. 5 seconds? 7 seconds? What you want a free accross the map perk? If the current stun time isnt long enough dont run it. Of play it smart.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

I think head on is in a good spot now that they removed killer collision after you use it.